Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bobby211
    Participant

I thought dugi had a loyalty program for free updates to ppl who supported to project from the start. I bought it back when it first started and paid for lifetime updates which you clearly don’t get

bobby211
      Participant

well didnt expect a reply especially from dugi

If you fit the loyalty program parameters, when you go to your members page, you will find a Loyalty section. For those of us who did get into the loyalty program, we have had to pay for the last couple of expansion updates to have the guides for them. However, we DO get lifetime updates for the ones that we have purchased so far.

When I have looked at the various other guide sellers, they seem to have gone the same route Dugi has, now a subscription payment and I do not know if they have any loyalty type of program.

Dugi
        Keymaster

Hi loyalty program are no longer being offered, only for users that already have it. 

i have the loyalty thing and so why would it not be free for those who do have it not get it

amuchastegui
          Participant

I have been a Loyalty program member for years, but the Shadowland update does not seem to be available to me.

Dugi
            Keymaster

if you have loyalty check in the game, the guides should be there after you update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.