Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Guide has me running from Ironforge to Loch Modan. Just speak to the flightmaster and quest gives you a flight right to turn in in the quest turn in.
    Also  going from Stormwind to Ironforge your taxi system mentions nothing about the tram had to google it
    Dugi
    Keymaster

I tested both and it seems to suggest using tram and flight master

just checking, do you have the taxi system option enabled? 

Well it didnt for me with text up by the arrow Dugi. Just said to “Travel to South Gate Outpost” all I had to do was click again on the flightmaster in Ironforge and he offered the ride right to the quest turn in.
      I do indeed have taxi system enabled on Auto” with all checked. I also have noticed it never tells me to use Hearthstone when traveling back for quest turn ins. Doesn’t seem like it’s working for me.
      Please advise build 8.721.
      also if I uncheck using Dugi objective tracking the Blizzard one is way at top of screen instead of under map

More weird travel=I got my mount lvl 20 went to Zen Pilgrimage from Loch Modan. Took portal to Silverwind got mount. To get back to Loch Modan guide said to use tram to Ironforge. Sounded right. After entering tram station guide said to take Zen Pilgrimage again! That would have sent me back where I started. I took tram and when I got to Ironforge it simply said to go to Ironwing Cavern in Loch. No flightmaster instructions at all, I took flight master from Ironforge to Fasttrider lodge anyway. I have taxi fully checked and on auto and it doesn’t work at all anymore really.

Dugi
      Keymaster

you might have corrupt saved variable.

Try running the dugi installer > go to settings > click repair > ok > reinstall. 

Will do so far it seems it might have fixed it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.