Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dlspurlock
    Participant

I used Dugi Guide to walk though the Exile’s Reach starting area. But after that area was done and the Stormwind Tour was done the guide did not suggest another guide. I wanted to go onto Boralis and level in Tirgarde Sound area but I could not find it to load in. How do I get that area to load. I am a subscriber and am currently paid up. So all leveling areas both Alliance and Horde should be available.

Ozzi
      Participant

What’s you’re character’s current level?

dlspurlock
        Participant

I was trying at level 10. You are supposed to able to level anywhere now right?

Ozzi
          Participant

To start Boralis you would need to find Chromie and speak to her.

1. Look for a hour glass on the Stormwind map; (you will need to be in Stormwind.)
            2. Speak to Chromie and she will offer expansions, hopefully from that screen you can select Battle for Azeroth.
            3. You an ignore or abandon the quest she gives.

If the guides didnt detect Chromie time, open up the main window and in the search field type in Chromie Time and click on the guide.
            You could just load up the Battle for Azeroth and load up the intro guide if you haven’t done that on another character before.

I hope that helps and that you enjoy the BFA storyline. All the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.