Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ruppell
    Participant

Earlier I was doing dungeon runs and noticed that suddenly I have extreme lag. It’s so bad that often, after a large pull, my game would be locked up for over a full minute. With small pulls in a 2-man group, the lag is still quite noticeable. Dugi is the ONLY active plugin during testing. I’ve taken a quick video.

https://youtu.be/BWggrHaxTGg

biggdogsports
      Participant

I have the same issue huge lag spike after last mob is killed. Might be a single mob or multiple same thing happens

Dugi
        Keymaster

hi we’re looking into this issue, please update now to 8.941 to fix this issue for now. We will temporarily disable the new Icon Arrow feature it will be back on our next update once the bug is fixed.

Awesome, thanks for this, I was having the same issue, was freezing up hugely at times.
          I would ask, when you re-implement the new arrow, can you make it possible to move? It appeared in the middle of my screen, and I couldn’t seem to do anything with it. If I turned it off, I would get a big spinning circle in the middle of my screen (I think from TomTom). Funnily enough, I ended up disabling my Dugi Guides anyway due to the new arrow. Perhaps there was an option to move it, but I couldn’t find it!
          ruppell
          Participant

saanrixa said:

Awesome, thanks for this, I was having the same issue, was freezing up hugely at times.
            I would ask, when you re-implement the new arrow, can you make it possible to move? It appeared in the middle of my screen, and I couldn’t seem to do anything with it. If I turned it off, I would get a big spinning circle in the middle of my screen (I think from TomTom). Funnily enough, I ended up disabling my Dugi Guides anyway due to the new arrow. Perhaps there was an option to move it, but I couldn’t find it!

I finally figured out how to move it.  The place is below the arrow and above the words.  I was finally able to grab it there and move it back to the top of my screen where I keep it. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.