Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    garlog1
    Participant

yes

Ozzi
      Participant

Have you followed the Jewelcrafting guide in any way, just wondering.
        I am so close to testing on a usa realm, not exactly on your realm, more like Ysera.

While I am preparing my character, can you try using a alt that isn’t super important with its professions, as long as it meets the requirements, level 60 (level 58 min to use Valdrakken portal) and has access to portal to Valdrakken.
        The leveling is slightly on hold at the moment because I am updating Pet tracking etc
        garlog1
        Participant

Dugi says to make pendant of impending perils but I can not learn that recipe?

Ozzi
          Participant
            That is correct, but it doesn’t answer why you can’t learn it, or at least why it’s not showing as an available item to craft.
            Let’s take a few steps back here. Can you please open your Professions (K) window and then click on Jewelcrafting, left click on Filter. Please take a screenshot of that entire window without changing anything and ensuring the filter options are still exposed.
            garlog1
            Participant
              1) Learned and Unlearned filter
              Ozzi
              Participant
                The main filters seem right.
                Can you also check this as well.
                1. Open Jewelcrafting window (K)
                2. Click on Filter.
                3. Scroll down to Sources, ensure that all are checked, if not click on Check All.
                4. Scroll down to Slots, ensure that all are checked, if not click on Check All.

I just want to do a bit of process of elimination.

Sources                          Slots

Looks like you aren’t the only one with the exact same issue with same profession.

There’s no solution to this in that thread, I hope we get to the bottom of this and get this resolved for you. I also notice that you have unlearned the profession, that should of have been considered last resort, very expensive profession to do that.
                garlog1
                Participant

All were checked. Unchecked then re checked them. Same results. Would it help you if I could email you my login password. Then you could see what my toon Bnker is up to? 

garlog1
                  Participant

Also got a response from Blizzard saying that they could not help me.

Ozzi
                    Participant

garlog1 said:

All were checked. Unchecked then re checked them. Same results. Would it help you if I could email you my login password. Then you could see what my toon Bnker is up to? 

Do you use Discord? perhaps we can continue in there?
                      Add me, Ozzi

garlog1 said:

Also got a response from Blizzard saying that they could not help me.

It really depends on the GM that’s been handed the ticket, it’s an unfortunate situation when that happens.

garlog1
                      Participant

that would be helpful. I am on discord and have DugiGuide’s server and i am on voice channel channel as garloug1

garlog1
                        Participant

I am not an expert on Discord. How do I add you?

Ozzi
                          Participant

In Discord, click Direct Messages, then click Add Friend, green button. Type Ozzi, then click Send Friend Request, but I have sent a friend request, you should see a 1 near Pending button, click that and then approve my request. 👍😉

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.