Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    garlog1
    Participant
      Anyone out there that can provide help? I am trying to level Jewelcrafting in Dragonflight . I am at lvl 20 and I don’t see any recipes that I can use to lvl up? I have tried contacting Blizzard support but am not getting a reply. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Ozzi
      Participant
        Hi, have you tried speaking to the Jewelcrafting trainer and learn any possible new recipes, the ones required are
        • Bold-Print Bifocals – 2x Frameless Lens, 2x Servite Ore
        • Sundered Onyx Loupe – 2x Frameless Lens, 1x Sundered Ore, 2x Servite Ore
        With Blizzard Support, response times might vary; at best, they’re typically 24 hours, but circumstances can change quickly, and at worst, they can take longer than 72 hours. I was a GM in Accounts and General Issues, so I can attest to this firsthand. I suppose that if I were still a GM, there’s a possibility that I would encounter your ticket.
        After creating this guide, I’ve tested it on other characters as well. Most recently, I tested it on Evoker, who is currently level 100 and completing daily Jewelcrafting orders, largely from the most recent raids.
        If you are still having trouble, kindly send us some screenshots of the Jewelcrafting Trainer window and the Jewelcrafting Profession window, both located under Dragon Isles.

You can utilize sharex, snipping tool, or in-game screenshots. In the message body, use the Attach File.

Ozzi
        Participant

@garlog1 Can you please post your screenshots in this thread? the ones you sent me don’t appear correctly.

garlog1
          Participant

Screenshots

garlog1
            Participant

What is wrong with Blizzard support? Submitted 11/4 – no response yet.

Ozzi
              Participant

garlog1 said:

What is wrong with Blizzard support? Submitted 11/4 – no response yet.

I have already answered that, in most cases it may have automatically closed itself.

Though it is 5 days, have some patience, at first hand I know it does get very hectic and rest assured that the GM Supervisor per shift will be prioritizing each ticket.
                I am sure EU will also be the same way.
                As for the Trainer, you’ve provided me two screenshots of your Profession Skills window.
                You will need to interact with Tuluradormi and then click on any new recipes that may be there to learn. In the filter tab ensure that Available and Unavailable are checked, this will minimize any confusion. At this point any learned recipes are not showing in the list.
                Here’s a short video of my Paladin (Engineer) to demonstrate this process.
                I will also look at a new character and show the process of crafting and
                learning new recipes. We should have a step to train new recipes with
                the appropriate trainer and it is a manual tick, this can’t be ignored
                and skipped.

Ozzi
                Participant

Here’s a rather long video using my shadow priest.

I must apologize, this character was not prepared for this.
                  I hope this helps.
                  garlog1
                  Participant
                    If I apply the filter “Has skill up” nothing is available in my recipe list.
                    FYI: I have already leveled the following professions on my other toons.
                    1) Alchemy
                    2) Herbalism
                    3) Tailoring
                    4) Skinning
                    5) Enchanting
                    6) Leatherworking
                    Ozzi
                    Participant

garlog1 said:

If I apply the filter “Has skill up” nothing is available in my recipe list.

If you speak to the trainer and then choose Train me option, take a look in there, as I did in my third video, I spoke to the trainer and learned new recipes before I could continue, it’s not like Warlords of Draenor or Legion where recipes will auto learn.

garlog1 said:

FYI: I have already leveled the following professions on my other toons.

1) Alchemy
                      2) Herbalism
                      3) Tailoring
                      4) Skinning
                      5) Enchanting
                      6) Leatherworking

I am now confused, you did those professions, so the principal remains the same for every other profession.
                      If the step remains on 15-21 Pendant of Impending Perils then manually tick that, I’ll submit a fix to dugi when I got some free time.

On a normal situation I would normally try to catch you while you are online and communicate with you using the GM chat and possibly ask for you to log off so I could use GM tools to diagnose your account, since I requested to leave, Blizzard locked that GM account until I resume my employment with them, it’s their policy. So now I can only use my personal account.
                      Here’s an explanation to your long wait times for Blizzard Support https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/24022269

A screenshot of the Trainer npc window would be nice.
                      1. Speak to npc.
                      2. Choose “Train Me”.
                      3. Take screenshot of that window as you see it.

If you can provide that, it would most certainly allow me to help you better. Rather than me stabbing in the dark.

garlog1
                      Participant

garlog1
                        Participant

Ozzi – Appreciate all the effort you have provided so far. Just got a reply back from Blizzard. A canned response from Blizzard to read wowhead. Any additional help would appreciated.

Ozzi
                          Participant
                            Are you on North America realms? or are you on Oceanic realms?
                            What is the realm name?
                            Are you Horde or Alliance?
                            I will simply make a new character on the realm you are on and we could party up and take a look that way. Perhaps reimburse gold if it comes to unlearning the profession.
                            Also Dugi will get back to me with what else we could look at, in case I have overlooked something, two brains is better than one ;)
                            Ozzi
                            Participant

Can you please try interacting with Jeweler’s Bench, in this video it’s located to the left of the trainer, however, there’s one just outside on the right as well (near some crates).
                              Video
                              Let’s see how you go with this, if it’s a no go, then we shall move on to realm so I can make a character on your realm and test there. Also, I have changed the settings on all other videos so you can watch them as well, the third video shows me leveling passed 20.

garlog1
                              Participant
                                North America
                                Alliance
                                Winterhoof
                                I unlearned then relearned. Same predicament
                                I changed jewelcrafting from secondary profession to primary profession. same predicament. Looked at both benches they are identical.
                                I am in Centrel Std. Time and am around  on most nights except Mon, which is raid night.
                                Ozzi
                                Participant
                                  Do you have access to DugiGuides professions leveling?
                                  I am almost done with leveling a new character, am currently 41 and it’s been 10 hours. Zero level boosters.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.