Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Item Advisor Buggy Wow Classic for Fury Warrior

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, my guess is that you keep accidentally adding the 2H into your ignore list maybe, because the stats are clearly superior and GA is ignoring the staff like it doesnt exist. 

I’m testing it with a level 21 warrior right now and its working fine 1h vs 2h. 

try playing around with the Custom Stat Weights, adjust it until the GA advise that the Staff is superior.  

zion563
      Participant
        No accidents man. It has done this for every 2 hander I have used, Staff, Axe, Mace and Sword.
        Not sure how messing with the stats will change it when a white item is always suggested over a green etc.
        Dugi
        Keymaster

The addon is currently set that if you’re using 2hander it will compare with other 2handers and ignore 1hander and vice versa. It is working for me. 

see video http://somup.com/cYVjfXfJL3

can you create a screencast to demonstrate the issue.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/

move items around your bag to trigger the GA

zion563
          Participant

Hey Dugi-thats interesting. Perhaps it has something to do with Dual Wield-I do NOT have that skill I never bought it. Perhaps I’ll make a video, I’m a bit tired of it at this point. In another instance however it is doing same thing for armor-see screenshot for my lvl 27 warrior-not sure what that has to do with weapons. It’s too bad you cannot exclude certain types of weapons and armor (like Pawn allows) to get a score and not worry about unequipable or unwanted types of both. Also in your video from what I could tell (you went VERY fast man) you had Dual Wield as first choice until the very end, when you put 2 hand above it and equipped a 2hand mallet. Delete dual wield completely, put listing as 2 hand, Tanking and sell price -those 3 in that order to recreate my setup and equip the mallet,. Then reload and see if a 1 hand is suggested over the Mallet.   then reload see if you get a wrong Trying to re-create my exact setup as I have in these screenshots if you look at them closely. Remember I do not have dual wield anywhere on the list and never took the skill.

Dugi
            Keymaster

See video with your setup http://somup.com/cYVj19fJ9H

have you ever tested with only Dugi enabled? all your screenshots have lots of other addon loaded. 

can you try search your WTF and delete all DugisGuideViewerZ.lua and DugisGuideViewerZ.bak files that you find (make sure wow is closed when you do this) 

zion563
              Participant

Hey Dugi this is armor -not even a weapon suggestion…doesnt matter what spec I’m in this is inferior armor doing same thing

zion563
                Participant

armor same problem spec doesnt matter this is white armor inferior in all specs

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Dugi said:
                    have you ever tested with only Dugi enabled? all your screenshots have lots of other addon loaded. 

can you try search your WTF and delete all DugisGuideViewerZ.lua and DugisGuideViewerZ.bak files that you find (make sure wow is closed when you do this) 

Dugi
                    Keymaster

so is it no longer a problem?

zion563
                      Participant

I haven’t tested yet with no addons and deleted luas etc. I have been playing a couple other characters with the other guides, when I play my warrior I am using Dugi. I will test it at some point with no addons enabled but will at some point. Honestly I just gave up on the gear advisor feature for this warrior for now and use common sense and Pawn to figure what I need for upgrades.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

ok, this has been a big waste of time 

zion563
                          Participant

Wow-nice reply-so sorry to waste your time Dugi. It hasn’t been the most fun I’ve had either trying to figure this out, taking screenshots, testing different ways as instructed etc. As a Loyalty member that has purchased every guide you ever made and been using them for many years, I hope you will take a step back to have some basic respect for a customer who just wants to play games after working all day at a job that isn’t bug testing software. I’m hoping that everything is ok with you as this saltiness is very bad for business. If things are rough I sincerely hope they get better!

Dugi
                            Keymaster

Your behavior was selfish, entitled and I believe it needed to be called out. As you have disrespected my time and effort to resolve your specific issue.

We can recall in this thread that you insisted on pursuing the matter and I respected your time in reporting by always following up and I continued to work to get this resolved. In the end, you didn’t respect my time at all, not even the courtesy to tell me that you’re no longer interested in resolving it.  

Just as we are making some headway, (being able to test it directly with our own warrior) a character I pretty much leveled to for this test.  You can’t even do the simple test of using only Dugi addon which would take you literally less than a couple minutes. 

From my perspective, you lead me on a wild goose chase performing a worthless task  and my time was wasted. I’m not in the service business and you don’t pay for my time, you paid a license to use the product that’s it. You and I are equal and your time is not more important than mine. With that said I would never treat anyone working as if their time is not important. 

As for your apology, I don’t believe it was sincere as it was followed by a passive aggressive comment about my business which I found not worthy of a response. Worry about your own business. 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.