Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Item Advisor Buggy Wow Classic for Fury Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    zion563
    Participant
      Hi Dugi,
      I am leveling a Fury Warrior with a 2 hander, with going to 1 H and Sheild sometimes for tanking etc. Currently any 1 Hander that drops is suggested to replace my Green 2 hander no matter what the stats. Most times it shows a huge downgrade in red numbers in the Dugi Suggest window, but still recommends the downgraded weapon. Additionally, EVERY shield I find is a suggested upgrade when carrying a 2 hander. I’m not sure why this is as a 2 Hander for leveling Fury/Arms is really common. Of course I don’t make the changes and add to the “ban” list but as an advisor it’s not good.
      In the Loot Progression Priority list I have:
      Fury
      Highest Vendor Price
      Protection Mitigation
      Protection Threat
      In that order.
      It seems like it might be a 2 hand vs. 1 hand issue or something. Can you find a way to make this a viable feature?
      Dugi
      Keymaster

it shouldn’t do this, can you try to reset the ban list, perhaps the 2hander you’re currently using is also in the banned list but equipped.

zion563
        Participant
          Here are the screenshots. I have reset ban list etc Loot suggestion Priority: Fury, Highest vendor Price
          zion563
          Participant

I have many more examples-it simply doesnt work and is completely unreliable as is now.

Dugi
            Keymaster

it doesn’t seem to be recognizing the 2h axe, I have tested 2H axes and it seems to be working just fine. 

try typing /dugi fix 

try deleting WoWCache folder completely. 

zion563
              Participant
                Tried both repair and cache clear no go
                zion563
                Participant

Hello Dugi? This is happening with all 2 Handers -Sword, Axe, Mace. Doesn’t matter what I pick up automatically calls it an upgrade. Can you look into this?

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Apologies for the late response, we are taking some time off for Christmas. 

we’re still not able to replicate this issue, so I’m not sure what’s going. it appears to be ignoring your Axe of Orgrimmar completely, as if the value for it is 0. 

we don’t have a character that have Axe of Orgrimmar to test with but testing with other 2 Hand axe it seems to work fine. 

Does it happen with any other item? 

what happen when you create a brand new Orc Warrior (they come with 2 hand axe) does the weapon say best in slot for tooltip? 

zion563
                    Participant
                      Hi Dugi-currently it happens with all 2 handers it seems. It literally suggests any new item for replacement-I can take a dozen different screenshots but you get the point. Currently I’m using a 2 handed sword with same results so it’s not just the Axe of Orgrimmar
                      I guess I will make a new orc warrior to test…at some point. I am using Pawn with weight values since this feature is currently unreliable and basically broken for me I wanted some sort of gauge.
                      I’ll let you know-
                      zion563
                      Participant
                        Ok so I created an Orc Warrior just now and went to the starting Weaponsmith and purchased a 1 hander that was lower in dps so I was pretty sure it’s not an upgrade and it worked fine, which is to say it did NOT suggest to replace it. I am using all the same addons etc for both Warriors haven’t changed anything. I’m not sure if that is a great test as its a starting White Item replacing another White. Let me know what you think. I will delete cache and Dugi/fix again I guess
                        Dugi
                        Keymaster

I think its a dual wield issue, we’re working on it. 

zion563
                          Participant

Any headway on this? The feature is completely broken for 2H Fury Leveling Dug

zion563
                            Participant

Dugi-I just went to AH and upgraded all my armor, Item Advisor didn’t advise on a single piece…I did a reload and still nothing. It is really broken for this Fury 2 H warrior, not sure about other classes.

Dugi
                              Keymaster

should be working with 1.117, I have changed the warrior specs, try switching to Two-Hand spec if you want to go 2H 

zion563
                                Participant
                                  Heya Dugi-still not working. I have deleted cache/dugi fix again. Not sure what to say. I have the level 2 warrior I started to test with-he has a 2H axe and I bought a low level 1H axe and it didn’t tell me to upgrade so maybe it works on a new toon-I honestly don’t know what to do-any suggestions? I’ts not a game changer for me I can use Pawn and put Dugi/Zygor weights in it to do my own figuring, but thought you might want to know.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.