Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    flamboyant
    Participant

Hi,

will you add the Isle of Quel’Danas Daily Quests to the guide? And maybe also dungeon quest?

flamboyant
      Participant

Sorry I am noob, there is only one dungeon quest for terrace of magister :D 

And the daily quests are easy too. But maybe you could them anyways? For beeing able to target the quest mobs and for the most efficient order of doing the quest etc. 

thank you

Dugi
        Keymaster

yes we’re working that 

vandalia_1998
          Participant

yeah, trying to find your target especally in a chaotic pvp realm is stressful

flamboyant
            Participant

Dugi said:

yes we’re working that 

Have you any information for us when it will be available? 

Dugi
              Keymaster

it should be up now 

flamboyant
                Participant

Hi Gudi,

Thank you for the guides!

A few points I would like to mention about the guide Shattered Sun P4 no alchemy Lab:

– I can’t target the quest mobs or quest givers with your target button when playing with german language. It only works if I change my game client to english language. Is it possible to change this so I can target the npcs with your target button while using the german language? It always worked when I was using your guides for leveling 1-70

Because If I change the game language I will also have to edit ALL of my macros from german spellnames to english. And also I like to play in my own language :D

– I can’t use the Items https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=34368/attuned-crystal-cores or https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=34338/mana-remnants on the screen if I use the german language. But somehow these items works and I don’t know why :D https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=34533/astromancers-crystal + https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=34489/flaming-oil

– After accepting the quest A Charitable Donation the guide will not track that it was accepted. I have to manually click this step. Also after donating the 10 g it doesn’t track the step.

– At Step 42 it says accept the quest Gaining the Advantage from Emissary Mordin but the npc doesn’t offer a quest.

– At Step 47 the waypoint was a bit confusing for me. It says travel to and when I arrived I was in a random mountain location and then it says use item and now it says use flight master and travel somewhere else^^

– Step 56 says use Item. This is also a bit confusing because I’m thinking I need to activate something lying on the ground at the waypoint you have marked. But after searching the item in wowhead it says this item dropps from any Bash’ir and ethereal npc. So instead of use item maybe it should say kill Bash’ir and ethereal until you find the item, then use it?

– Step 64: I see that this step wasn’t mentioned for me in the multi step guide. Only after I opened the complete guide manually I saw it in the log that there was this “optional quest”. Maybe you can change it so this optional quest comes up in the multi step guide.

– Step 65: Out of nowhere the guide says use item but I am in Shattrath now because steps 61-63 says turn in the quests in shattrath. I think here is a travel to  step missing or this step should be moved more to the beginning of the guide.

– After farming the Items from stop 64, there is a travel to isle of quel step missing while beeing in outland. Step 65 only says use item.

– Step 68: At the very end of the guide it says turn in the quest. But there was never a collect item step. At Step 22 it only says accept the quest, but nothing more. Also maybe you could move this Step 22 more to the beginning, because when killing those wretched enemies and Erratic Sentrys it makes sense to also collect those herbals at the same time. But at the moment the guide let’s you accept the quest for collecting the herbals very late at step 22.

Edit: Oh I see that the quest Discovering Your Roots from step 22 and 68 is in Outland! :O Okay, then the step for doing this quest with the waypoints and so on is completly missing :D 

Thank you again. I hope my feedback helps you a bit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.