Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting I’m not happy with any of the 6 fps that i am getting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    txtrcr
    Participant

I’ve got 5 games running simultaneously. 4 out of the 5, 50-80 fps, my druid the only one using cast sequence macros (i heard that might be an issue) gets 6 fps. all using the same addons and settings, the only difference is the cast sequence macros. fix that please.

txtrcr
      Participant

tried it again with out the cast sequence macros, still dropping fps. i dont know what it is.

txtrcr
        Participant

Essential mode works fine 90 fps, its only dumping frames in guide mode with the same settings as the other 4 games.

Dugi
          Keymaster

Hi please test with latest update. 8.731

I am using 8.731 and still got the issue.

Using my level 112 night elf druid:
            Tried deactivating most of my addons, then i reached dugiviewerz (and deactivated it) that i got back to normal fps.
            Turning it on again, I was in the alliance legion herbalism guide, routing for dreamleaf. FPS went down to 1.5-ish.
            Pick the option of no guide (clear guide?) and fps was back to normal.
            Choosed the legion cooking guide, fps still at normal.
            And again picked herbalism guide for legion, and a drop down to 1.5-ish.

Haven’t tried any other farming or routing points in the guides.

inquisitive
            Participant

I’m having regular freezes and periods of less than 10 fps. It happens at random.

Dugi
              Keymaster

txtrcr said:

tried it again with out the cast sequence macros, still dropping fps. i dont know what it is.

try deleting all the macros, (save them in a text file somewhere)
                test without any macros 
                then add the macros and and test again

can you tell us the macros you’re using.

Dugi
                Keymaster

peberg65 said:

I am using 8.731 and still got the issue.

Can you test with only Dugi enabled, then try combinations of other addons to check if it conflict with another addon

Latest update (8.733) seems to have fixed my problem.  I hope the data I provided was helpful.  Thanks

Does not fix the problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.