Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Creepshow
    Participant

The Continous errors has me at my end. I havent been able to actually use DG without errors for 2 months now.. Get your **** together guys .. we are PAYING for this…

FWIW, I don’t get any continuous errors. I get one once in a blue moon, that I also get with practically every other add-on that touches the UI since v10 (which has been covered more than once in your other rants.)

Creepshow
      Participant
        ok.. hows this for ya then…
        Just one of many
        Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Objectives.lua:28: bad argument #1 to ‘tinsert’ (table expected, got nil)
        Time: Sat Dec 10 14:14:34 2022
        Count: 1
        Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Objectives.lua:28: bad argument #1 to ‘tinsert’ (table expected, got nil)
        [string “=[C]”]: in function `tinsert’
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Objectives.lua”]:28: in function `Load’
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua”]:229: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua:227>
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua”]:318: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua:287>
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua”]:365: in function `ReloadModules’
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:5617: in function `?’
        [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:193: in function <…erface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:164>
        [string “=[C]”]: ?
        Locals: (*temporary) = nil
        (*temporary) = <table> {
         GetLine = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:317
         SetCollapsed = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:610
         GetRelatedModules = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:596
         AddButtonOffsets = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:634
         AddPaddingBetweenButtons = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:642
         fromModuleOffsetY = -10
         StaticReanchor = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:1293
         Header = Frame {
         }
         fromHeaderOffsetY = -10
         blockOffset = <table> {
         }
         AddProgressBar = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:537
         OnBlockHeaderEnter = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:442
         OnBlockHeaderClick = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:439
         BlocksFrame = ObjectiveTrackerBlocksFrame {
         }
         IsCollapsed = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:618
         GetBlock = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:177
         OnBlockHeaderLeave = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:461
         updateReasonEvents = 0
         updateReasonModule = 134217728
         MarkBlocksUnused = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:231
         poolCollection = <table> {
         }
         StaticReanchorCheckAddHeaderOnly = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:1284
         usedProgressBars = <table> {
         }
         freeLines = <table> {
         }
         SetHeader = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:160
         freeTimerBars = <table> {
         }
         contentsHeight = 0
         FreeUnusedBlocks = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:256
         lineTemplate = “ObjectiveTrackerLineTemplate”
         hasSkippedBlocks = false
         freeProgressBars = <table> {
         }
         FreeProgressBar = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:579
         UsesSharedHeader = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:173
         FreeTimerBar = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:522
         usedTimerBars = <table> {
         }
         usedBlocks = <table> {
         }
         GetActiveBlocks = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:276
         FreeUnusedLines = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker/Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker

@Creepshow, I hear ya. Same thing for me. the console command:

/console scriptErrors 0
        /reload

suggested in another post doesn’t do anything (well, the reload does). Every time I change areas involving load screen or cut scene, I get the pop error “DugiGuideViewerZ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. Only solution is to /reload which a PITA when you are zoning in to a dungeon as a tank and everyone has to wait for me to reload…. and I can’t click any of the toolbars other than the base one. If I’m on a dragon when I enter commbat, the dragon toolbar doesn’t switch, so I had to make a basic macro that I put on the right bar to just spam until the mod is dead and I can get my combat bar back

Ozzi
        Participant

I cannot replicate any of this, do you have the latest version? try running with just dugi enabled.
          Perhaps this post may help https://www.dugiguides.com/discussions#/discussion/1436/retail-dragonflight-helpful-tips I suggest the Addons category, especially !!NoTaint2.
          If you are still getting these errors can you please be more constructive and post them so that this can get investigated and possibly fixed.

hellomikko
          Participant

Please see and read this to see if this will help. Dugi Guides Forum — Dugi Guides – World of Warcraft Level Guides 2010 – 2022 and lastly, no need to threat anyone about stopping to use DG. Just look around and youll see people are here with the same issues and HAS be stated that its not the DG guide or any guide. It is the Blizz UI causing errors. I will also suggest not to edit or modify your Blizz UI since that is the major part of it causing 3rd party addon errors. We ALL are waiting on a Blizzard fix, not a DG fix. See the thread I post to help you temp fix your chocolate cravings and issues.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.