Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting i am being sent to do a quest i was not being asked to pick-up to begin with

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    icchan841
    Participant

Hello Dugi Team,

i am encountering some consistent issues with the guide sending me to locations where i do NOT have the quest in my quest log.
      i am attaching a screenshot that hopefully will give just a small example of many many times up to level 27 so far, that it happened to me.
      i am loyal to this guide so whatever needed to be fixed, i’ll wait for it or take what actions im being told to, to correct this issue.

What you see in the Picture attached:

i started doing the Ashenvale 26-27 guide.
      at some point, i was being told to get to the ‘Laughing Sister”s area where i need to get the [Etched Phail].
      if you take a look at the Leveling part of the window (left side), i basically went through every single step the guide told me since i bought it which was around level 10.

the guides without the 100% complete – i have encountered the same issues as i am describing here.
      up until now, i either skipped them or went back all the way to the quest helper just to get that quest so i can complete it and continue with my quests.  BUT, this has happened at the Barrens more than once or twice as well.. ending in time wasting instead of saving (again, DugiGuides were always there for us as customers so, no complains).

my point is, i am 99.9% sure i did not miss the task/part where Dugi askes me to go and grab that quest, or i would have before hand like the little soldier that i am.

please help me understand if i missed anything? or is it just something that needs to be fixed on your end.

my sincere Gratitude.
      Roy.

Dugi
      Keymaster

I checked the guide and you correct that the step to accept is quest in Thunder Bluff is missing. This will be fixed right away, do you recall any other quests that you had problems with? 

icchan841
        Participant

fml, i should have noted every single quest it happened with.
          i am afraid i do not remember exactly but i will start scrolling up through all the guides to see if something comes up.

i will create a new character soon so i am going to start logging every future instance such as this.

apologies i couldn’t give any further useful information.

icchan841
          Participant

Dugi said:

I checked the guide and you correct that the step to accept is quest in Thunder Bluff is missing. This will be fixed right away, do you recall any other quests that you had problems with? 

Hey Dugi, (and his team of course!)

i was sent to Tarren Mill to grab a quest called “Blood of Innocents”, by a Goblin name Ziz Fizziks.

the Quest In-Game guide is ‘Hillsbrad Foothills’ (29-30), Step 13.

the NPC does not exist as it seems – tried /target Ziz but there was nothing to be found.

from what i found through the website: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1066

hope that’s all the info needed to fix that step of the guide.
            well, it’s either that or my IQ just dropped down hard, and so is my ego.

Dugi
            Keymaster

i’ll fix that up, the quest give is apothecary lydon is nearby. 

icchan841
              Participant

Dugi said:

i’ll fix that up, the quest give is apothecary lydon is nearby. 

indeed.

also, should i open a new post for each i find and report? or just keep updating this one?

football
                Participant

I keep a simple txt file open when I play and then i copy/paste my report. I report like this:

Topic: football classic leveling (example)

[Alliance]

Zone (01-02)

Step 01 Questname
                  – Correct waypoint 12.3, 45.6

Step 02 Questname
                  – I fell asleep on my keyboard

Step 11 Questname
                  – I ran out of Coca Cola

etc.

And I just keep replying to the same ticket or thread (ticket in my case) :)

Dugi
                  Keymaster

icchan841 said:
                    indeed.

also, should i open a new post for each i find and report? or just keep updating this one?

Just update this one is fine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.