Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rumpelstilt
    Participant

Heya, I am wondering if the WoTLK classic guide do not have the “Candy Bucket”s guide? I can just find the guide for the Hallow’s End Treats.

blueyedtopaz
      Participant

That’s all I see and there are the Brewfest things in the heading as well.

rumpelstilt
        Participant

That’s all I see and there are the Brewfest things in the heading as well.

Yes this is what I get as well when clicking on the Hallow’s End Guide. No guide for where to find the “Candy Buckets” at all. Did them all on one char yesterday to get the Tricks and Treats of Azeroth, and it gave around 800 achievement points.

rumpelstilt
          Participant

Tbh, the guide is lacking more than just the bucket guide, there are loads of achievements connected to this event!

rumpelstilt
            Participant

Sorry btw, the T&T of azeroth did not reward 800 achi points it was just my char that earned that in total, lolz. Sorrry.

rumpelstilt
              Participant

Hi again, bumping this thread!

Why isn’t the Candy Buckets added at all in the Hallow’s End guide? Wrath guide 3.044 in 2023. 

Or PLEASE refer me to where to find that guide :) 

Ozzi
                Participant
                  I am sorry for missing this thread, currently there is no guide for this, however, we are all hands on deck fixing errors in  Wrath Classic 3.043 which Blizzard introduced quest tracking and as a result it interfered with ours. We are also focusing on the next patch for Retail 10.2.0 and there’s heaps of content for us to get. Once the dust settles I guess I can then focus on the guides for the events for Wrath Classic for next year, this will include all events and holiday events, we could use the wrath classic ptr’s to ensure we get accurate data.
                  Most of these are super easy to get, but we’ll see how things goes. Also, I will discuss this with Dugi to see what else we can do and or if it’s viable to get done, now will be too late as there’s only a few days left for this event for Hallows End.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.