Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Guide is completely inaccurate in many areas lately

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jerrdale
    Participant
      This is for TBC Classic:
      Example, I’m 46, and doing the Stranglethorn Vale quests for 46-47. Quest for Back to Booty Bay says Crank Fizzlebub is the quest giver, yet he has two other quests and not this one. Up to Snuff says that Deeg is quest giver, yet he has no quests to give.
      Zul’Farrak questline has me go to Krazek in Booty Bay, who has no quest to give. The Brassbolts Brothers in the same quest line also has no quest to get from Wizzle Brassbolts
      The Dugi arrow sends me to completely wrong location in many different quests. This is getting really annoying, as I waste time going to spots that are not where I needed to go.
      There are far too many other instances like these that are too numerous to list here. Has Dugi just stopped keeping these things in order? Perhaps you could revisit all the quest lines and waypoints and make sure they are accurate. I am a paid member and would expect as much.
      Thank you!

Ozzi
      Participant
        I acknowledge that “inaccurate” steps are annoying and time wasting in one’s questing session, this is not our intent, however, Blizzard always makes last minute changes before releasing patches or major changes at a later date (example “Retail, Pandaria, Krasarang Wilds”). You’d be surprised how often this happens. There’s not enough fingers to count with while counting how many times this has happened in the passed through out all flavors of WOW.
        Thank you, I’ll forward the issues to get investigated. However, this could be needing to meet some prerequisites to start that quest line, a typical classic thing, but there was little information to go by as well.

jerrdale said:

There are far too many other instances like these that are too numerous to list here. Has Dugi just stopped keeping these things in order? Perhaps you could revisit all the quest lines and waypoints and make sure they are accurate. I am a paid member and would expect as much.
        Thank you!

He does care, and will always care, just as much as his staff that he has working for him cares, especially the one answering your post now also cares.
        Do you actually know how many quest lines there are in WOW Retail or Classic Era or Classic TBC? Not like it’s an excuse more so to further extend my point that it’s a lot to cover with all current events, one current beta and another one approaching on the horizon. We care for our customers and are working extensively hard to get them available for when they are due. We are also doing everything we can to get current content updated when we notice them or get told of these changes.
        Further to my point, in the passed I used to report to Dugi to let him know of these inconsistencies, until my responsibilities had changed. I noted down on a piece of paper/pad or digital notepad (file) on the desktop and then opened a constructive ticket to let Dugi and his staff know of my findings.
        Answer the following form:
        1. What World of Warcraft client is this related to? (WoW Retail, WoW Classic Era, WoW Classic TBC) =
        2. What is the guide in question? (Guide name, e.g., Eternity’s End) =
        3. What is the faction/s? (e.g., Horde or Alliance or Both) =
        4. What is the Quest name? (with it’s ID if known) =
        5. What’s the problem? “in great detail”. =
            *You can refer to wowhead.com to help explain.
            *You can use tomtom addon to provide coordinates etc.,
            *Screenshots and short videos can also be used to help show the problem as well.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.