Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Gear Advisor – the Total/calculated stats on Swap, doesn’t show properly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    icchan841
    Participant

Hello Dugi Team,

First and formost, thank you so much for bringing the Dugi Guide to level of features we love and appreciate.

Gear Advisor, when suggesting to replace an item, will only show the stats being removed (on the right side of the GA panel), but not the Total stats changes after the swap.

so if i am wearing a +2 int item atm for instance, the swap window will only show me that i will lose that stat.
      it doesn’t show what do i gain instead, if for example the item the GA suggest i use, actually has +4 int.

working as intended, it should show me a +2 int INCREASE.

attaching a screenshot below:

this is the GA suggesting i use the Belt, with +4 Spirit and +4 Stamina.. but it only shows what stats im “losing” when removing the ‘Captain Sander’s Sash’ which indeed has +2 Spirit and +2 Stamina.

Dugi
      Keymaster

we’ll fix that up soon

onibaba
        Participant

gear option not working. Made new character and despite selection dps or highest vender price, nothing happens.

Dugi
          Keymaster

onibaba said:

gear option not working. Made new character and despite selection dps or highest vender price, nothing happens.

I’m testing it and its working. I need more information 

icchan841
            Participant

Dugi said:

we’ll fix that up soon

Cheers

onibaba
              Participant

any better

Dugi
                Keymaster

onibaba said:
                  any better

have you tried /dugi fix 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.