Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting [Gear Advisor] – Suggests Items with worse stats

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    brollylssj
    Participant

The Gear Advisor seem to also have a bug. It suggests to equip an Item with lower stats instead of the other Item. “Pawn String” is the same as used in Pawn and pawn shows the higher value (which is the reason I am wearing that item instead of Dugis Suggestion). 

Dugi
      Keymaster

can you post screenshot, sometime item value can return 0 because of bad cache. Try deleting your WoW/Cache folder (make sure wow is closed when you do this) 

brollylssj
        Participant

Yes I can and will. I thought I already attached the screenshot, but seems to be I forgot it.

onibaba
          Participant

when you did the simcraft and then the pawn updates on current gear. Did you import the pawn data into the dugi gear guide shown in your picture in the bottom right of dugi gear?

zion563
            Participant

Is it the Pawn strings that Dugi uses? What string do we import?

Dugi
              Keymaster

I think it’s because the head gear has 10% xp for leveling and the xp rating is highest priority over anything assuming that you’re still leveling. 

It should have taken account if the xp portion is no longer active for your level but that part might be broken I’ll need to do some testing

onibaba
                Participant

zion563 said:

Is it the Pawn strings that Dugi uses? What string do we import?

its the same. when you get the data and you need it for pawn and you manually input your data to pawn, also go to dugi and do the same just at the bottom right it same inport. Just do that. works for me ..except 8.2 has buggered simc at the moment

brollylssj
                  Participant

Hello Dugi,

that explains it (the xp buff from the gear), yes, I am still leveling (I am Level 110, 111 and 112 with my 3 chars).

@onibaba
                    Yes, I inserted the simulation craft pawn string into dugi. I imported them while 8.1.5 was still active (and my screenshot is also from 8.1.5).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.