Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bblank
    Participant

Hello, gear advisor was just added and I just noticed that I am not able to see vendor prices in the quest log anymore. I use the vendorprice addon which lets me see prices for items. I am not getting any errors, it seems the gear advisor is just covering up the vendor price or removed it somehow. vendorprice still works for items in my bag, just not in quest log where gear advisor is now. I know you have an icon for the highest price item, but I would like to see vendor prices. I didn’t see a way to turn off gear advisor to do any testing.

Could this be updated where I would be able to see prices again?

Thanks.

Dugi
      Keymaster

we’ll fix that up 

bblank
        Participant

Awesome. Thanks

Dugi
          Keymaster

tested it and it seems to work fine already, can you test with only dugi and vendorprice enabled 

dominance
            Participant

Dugi, do you know if this gearscore also works for Loot window? (Greed/Pass/Need) and inventory items (mob dropped item) to see % change.

I know that it works fine for Auction House, which is Cool :) – Wish there would be item filter based on Dugi % increase in AH.

Items directly in inventory is not working, I think this score at the moment is only meant for Quests and AH

ABout loot have not tested – I’m at work atm, can check later on.

Dugi
              Keymaster

i think itt should be working with loot window 

dominance
                Participant

Don’t know what happened but Gearscore is not working, even after /dugi fix

dominance
                  Participant

flamboyant
                    Participant

I don’t see Gear Advisor in the Dugi Guide settings in WOW Classic? How can I activate this setting?

Dugi
                      Keymaster

I don’t see Gear Advisor in the Dugi Guide settings in WOW Classic? How can I activate this setting?

Hi, what language are you using? we’re still working on supporting all languages. 

Dugi
                        Keymaster

dominance said:

Don’t know what happened but Gearscore is not working, even after /dugi fix

from the screenshot, it is working.. it shows the highest vendor price and no upgrade. 

jessewv
                          Participant

Getting an incorrect recommendation to equip something with worse stats:

flamboyant
                            Participant

Dugi said:

Hi, what language are you using? we’re still working on supporting all languages. 

Thanks for your answer. 

I’m using german language.

Dugi
                              Keymaster

jessewv said:

Getting an incorrect recommendation to equip something with worse stats:

Depends on your character spec, what is the end result ? because its equipping 1h vs 2h is it dual wielding? or is it 1h + shield is better? what is the loot suggestion priority set to?

jessewv
                                Participant

Character is BM Hunter and does not have dual wield yet. Loot suggestion priority is set to DPS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.