Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    coffeedaze
    Participant

The frames keep moving upon load in since 8.2.5 launched.  Quest arrows are not working without a refresh either and are not always showing distance.  It does the same with all other addons disabled as well.

Dugi
      Keymaster

Seems to be working fine, nothing was changed with the addon. Try typing /dugi fix

koen83
        Participant

Same here. Dugi fix does fix it but it comes back. Also there is a limit to the number of tabs that can be open to 4. THat never happened before either.

clader
          Participant

Yeah same here. Since 8.2.5, on every login, the dugi arrow/minimap also gets stuck in the center of the screen and cannot be moved.  dugi fix brings everything backup (and the minimap can be moved, but running dugi/fix seems to lose all of my guide progress (especially dailies) as well as all of my configuration settings,  so I’d rather not have to dugi fix on each login in order to get the dugi arrrow minimap out of the middle of the screen.

Also getting tons of Lua errors from the dugi guides addon since 8..5

Dugi
            Keymaster

Can you please post the error and some screenshots.

clader
              Participant

The first two errors screenshotted here are when I first log into my toon and Dugi Guides is in an “inconsistent state.  i.e. the guides not fully loaded or function, but only partly working.  Then I click the dugi icon and toggle guide mode off, which prompts the first error. 

Then I click dugi icon and toggle guide mode on, which gives the 2nd error.

After clicking the “yes” button to reload the ui, dugi guides fully loads, but my dugi zone map is stuck in the middle of the screen and while I can click and select it’s “move tab” it won’t actually move anywhere. 

clader
                Participant

Full text of the two errors attached.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Something is preventing it from loading. 

can you test with only Dugi enabled then test it with other addons to find the conflict. 

boon
                    Participant

Similar problems here.  Only way to get Dugi working is to run dugi fix every time I log in…

Dugi
                      Keymaster

boon said:

Similar problems here.  Only way to get Dugi working is to run dugi fix every time I log in…

please post error, screenshot, test with only dugi enabled, because this is not helping. 

clader
                        Participant

So I updated to the release that came out today (8.770), along with a bunch of other addon updates.  Dugi guides seems to load find, and no errors. Except the zone map is nowhere to be found and enabling/disabling it does not reveal it.

So I disabled all addons except for dugi guides.  again, no errors, dugi loads fine, but again no zone map.

Sorry :frowning:  there are no errors to reference, just no zone map. I’ve tried tweaking the transparency/size in the settings, hoping it would show up (perhaps it was positioned somewhat off screen) but no joy.  I’ve also tried /dugi fix but just can’t get it to show up.

clader
                          Participant

Wow, for some reason once I re-enabled all the other addons and re-logged then the Zone Map and dugi arrow showed up again finally.  No idea what was going on, but now all seems to be good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.