Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    naifukishi
    Participant

TBC PrePatch Drenai area:

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:
      …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3304: attempt to call method ‘SetBackdrop’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3304: in function `SetFrameBackdrop’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3396: in function `SetSmallFrameBorder’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3360: in function `SetAllBorders’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1551: in function `OnLoad’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4834: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4830>
      Time: Wed May 19 17:18:15 2021
      Count: 1
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:
      …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3304: attempt to call method ‘SetBackdrop’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3304: in function `SetFrameBackdrop’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3396: in function `SetSmallFrameBorder’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3360: in function `SetAllBorders’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1551: in function `OnLoad’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4834: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4830>
      [string “=[C]”]: ?
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `assert’
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:471: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458>
      [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:572: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544>
      Locals: 
      fsteffy
      Participant

Mine loads but it hides behind my right action bars.  I cannot seem to move it away from the back of the action bars.

dougydudeuk
        Participant

Hi there, getting same error and nothing loads.  Just paid for TBC option too :(

This is on any existing character logging in various regions

ddrolet
          Participant

same here.  Did the /dugi reset, and still off screen.  /dugi config brings up the config menu, but it seems to do nothing.  

shreg52
            Participant

same problem for me

Dugi
              Keymaster

I’m sorry for the delay update now to 2.03 to fix the issue

ddrolet
                Participant

Dugi said:

I’m sorry for the delay update now to 2.03 to fix the issue

Thank you! I have the guides displaying again.  However, now there are no starting zones for blood elfs nor dranei in the guides

ddrolet
                  Participant

I’m now on 2.04, and the guides suggest eversong woods, but then it’s always “no guide loaded”.  So, it knows of eversong, just will not display it.

deaddoll
                    Participant

Got the same issue in Auzenmyst Isle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.