Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuide_Dailies_Alliance_En/Guides.xml:3 Error loading Interface/AddOns/DugisGuide_Dragonflight/70_Aylaag_Outpost_Daily_Eaglewatch_Outpost.lua
    Time: Thu Mar  9 05:54:49 2023
    Count: 1

Message: InterfaceFrameXMLBindings.xml:1 Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuide_Dailies_Alliance_En/Guides.xml:3 Error loading Interface/AddOns/DugisGuide_Dragonflight/70_Aylaag_Outpost_Daily_Eaglewatch_Outpost.lua
    Time: Thu Mar  9 05:54:49 2023
    Count: 1

I have only just downloaded the guide and I have these messages already.

Dugi
    Keymaster

sorry for the trouble, I have fixed this issue but its still same version. If you click reinstall the message should go away 

Thank you for doing fixing the error’s, that was kind of you to do so, When I reinstalled it, it came up saying that the installation path was not found, please check your settings, I told the guide where the install path was, it won’t find it no matter how many times I have told it where it was.

Ozzi
      Participant

mrwaggle4 said:

Thank you for doing fixing the error’s, that was kind of you to do so, When I reinstalled it, it came up saying that the installation path was not found, please check your settings, I told the guide where the install path was, it won’t find it no matter how many times I have told it where it was.

Can you please click on Settings and then take a screen shot.
        You can use numerous applications to take screenshots.

1. You can press the PrtSc, PrtScn, or PrntScrn buttons on the keyboard and then use Paint from Microsoft.
        2. You can use Snipping Tool from Microsoft, press a configurable key combo to take a screenshot and will be presented with a selecting tool, mark the area and it will take a screenshot in that selected area.
        3. You can use ShareX, a free open source program used on multiple platforms Windows, Linux etc. The key combinations are configurable, default Ctrl + PrtSc, PrtScn, or PrntScrn then select area to take, very much like the Snipping Tool, but armed with a lot more.

When replying to this thread, click on  and then click on Choose Files button and browse to the screenshot file, click Open button.
        Proceed with typing out your message and then, once finished, click Post Comment button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.