Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    loryth
    Participant
      Hello 
      i hope you are doing well

I just downloaded the addon and i have the following error

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/70_Kaldorei_Cosmetics.lua:1 Error loading Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/70_Kaldorei_Cosmetics.lua
      Time: Mon Dec 25 18:55:05 2023
      Count: 2

Please could you help me

Merry christmas !

Ozzi
      Participant
        This guide is meant to be added for 10.2.5, even if it did load error free, the items will not display and you will not see said objects even after completing last chapter of Guardians of the Dream – New Beginnings.
        To fix this you can do the following:
        1. Edit file DugisGuideviewerZDugisGuide_Dragonflight_AchGuides.xml with Notepad or NotePad++ or your favorite code editor.
        2. Find Line 13
        3. At end of line 13, hold left mouse button and drag mouse up to the end of line 12.
        4. Press the Del key.
        It should look like this in the end.
        Save and jump back in to World of Warcraft.
        Dugi would see this and fix it up, if that’s the case, I’ll notify you that he has fixed it up and then I’ll advise you to reinstall the guides. But for now the above is the fix.
        loryth
        Participant
          I understand this error appears because i created a new char (dark iron at lvl10)
          you solution works perfectly thank you.
          Ozzi
          Participant

Dugi has uploaded the fix, please update to 9.039, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

loryth said:

I understand this error appears because i created a new char (dark iron at lvl10)

It wouldn’t matter what character you logged in to, the error would still show.

AAgny_
            Participant

Since update 9.040 came out the error is back.

Ozzi
              Participant

I do confirm this error, redo the fix I outlined in this comment above, I’ll chat to Dugi when he is available.

AAgny_
                Participant

Update 9.041 fixed it for me. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.