Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting DugiGuideViewerZ has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Add-On Version: Retail 9.015
    Game Client: 10.0.2 (46702)

I get this pop-up message whenever I interact with my primary toolbar using the keyboard.  The only solution seems to be disabling the add-on entirely.  Any fix for this?

Dugi
    Keymaster

Can you test with only dugi enabled, it might be a taint from another addon 

I’m only running DugiGuides at the moment.

Also, I’ve confirmed the behavior still exists in version 9.0151.

Perhaps related…I map my abilities in Bar 2 to the “Shift+1” through “Shift+=” key combinations. When I have DugiGuides loaded, the mappings to those abilities will occasionally vanish, usually in the middle of combat, unless I reload the UI.  It only happens when I have DugiGuides installed.

Ok, so it seems like this category of error is not unique to Dugi since Dragonflight. I assume this is due to all the significant UI changes that it introduced.

Ozzi
      Participant
        What toolbar/addon is this you are using?
        Ozzi
        Participant

shadowen said:

Perhaps related…I map my abilities in Bar 2 to the “Shift+1” through “Shift+=” key combinations. When I have DugiGuides loaded, the mappings to those abilities will occasionally vanish, usually in the middle of combat, unless I reload the UI.  It only happens when I have DugiGuides installed.

Can you please screenshot this or provide a video?

hellomikko
          Participant
          Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.