Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mementh
    Participant

I seem to be having trouble with Dugi not showing the settings.  Just sits there trying to load the graphics of it. Makes it impossible to change any settings.

mementh
      Participant

Ok something wierd happened. I also had ICEHud that wasnt working right either. Just managed to get a alpha build of ICEhud and loaded that, and now for some wierd reason Dugi is showing the settings and everything. So if anyone else has both of these addons in it might pay to give this a try.

gerardm23
        Participant

same here im getting the same issue,only addon i have installed is dugi as i simply wouldnt use anything else ive tried reinstalling the guides etc with no success,think i will raise a support ticket with dugi support.only since update 8.902

Dugi
          Keymaster

it’s likely it is still not updated to the latest version.

Check the version number in the addon menu, if it’s still older version then your install path is likely incorrect in the installer. 

gerardm23
            Participant

all is well now i found the issue was with addon skins from elvui also after reinstalling the guides everything works perfect now.Excellent keep up the good work.Much appreciated

Dugi
              Keymaster

gerardm23 said:

all is well now i found the issue was with addon skins from elvui also after reinstalling the guides everything works perfect now.Excellent keep up the good work.Much appreciated

tested with ElvUI and it seems to work fine, was it a particular addon skin?

gerardm23
                Participant

no particular addon skin,just addon skins module from elvui.everything is working perfectly now thank you kindly.much appreciated.works perfect with elvui.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.