Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had a problem with the box that shows the npc, I clicked the box in settings to lock /unlock it and it stretched across the screen and couldn’t fix. I did a repair and reinstall no go. I deleted all instances of dugi guide in WoW folder all luas etc and now its says installed but there are no instances of dugi anywhere! The installer is 1.43 up to date and says its installed properly and ready to play

Manually installed and seems ok now. Reset to defaults makes me remember how confused I am about small frames large frames sticky frames integrated frames etc etc etc.

Dugi
    Keymaster

zion563 said:

I had a problem with the box that shows the npc, I clicked the box in settings to lock /unlock it and it stretched across the screen and couldn’t fix. I did a repair and reinstall no go. I deleted all instances of dugi guide in WoW folder all luas etc and now its says installed but there are no instances of dugi anywhere! The installer is 1.43 up to date and says its installed properly and ready to play

it’s likely that the install path are still incorrect. click on the settings in the installer and click auto detect path and make sure it is correctly points to World of Warcraft_retail_

Ah ok
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.