Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    windara
    Participant
      Just made a new alt (in Retail WoW) and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why the Dugi map and arrow will not display. Have checked everything in Settings, unloaded and reloaded the guide, etc.
      For every other alt, they are still displaying correctly. Any suggestions for something else to try are welcome.
      football
      Participant

Just to rule out everything. Have you picked up the first quest?

windara
        Participant

Yes, in fact several quests. She’s a Void Elf so started at 20, and chose Duskwood for first questing zone. On the way there by road, she also did a few oddball quests that were along the way, picked up a couple flightpoints, etc., so since the Dugi map/pointer were not relevant for those, I didn’t notice the missing map and arrow until she picked up the first quests in Duskwood per the guide.

Dugi
          Keymaster

can you post a screenshot

try typing /dugi fix 

windara
            Participant
              /dugi fix FOR THE WIN! Worked like a charm, thank you, Dugi.
              Would also like to say, in all the years I’ve been using Dugi Guides, there have been so few problems I can count them on one hand. Thanks for all your help making WoW more fun to play. :)
              frankryan
              Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. Tried almost everything. Deinstall reinstall etc.
                The /dugi fix command also didn’t work. (I am playing on a mac)

Dugi
                Keymaster

frankryan said:

Hi, I have the same problem. Tried almost everything. Deinstall reinstall etc.
                  The /dugi fix command also didn’t work. (I am playing on a mac)

latest version should be working, check that you are using the latest version and test with only Dugi loaded. 

please post a screenshot showing version number and what you see in game. 

The zone map has suddenly disappeared for me too. I tried the /dugi fix, and made sure I was using the latest version. I tried reinstalling it – nothing.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

do you see the waypoint arrow there instead? can you try loading dugi on its own and try /dugi reset 

No waypoint arrow visible anymore, and resetting didn’t make any difference.

Dugi
                    Keymaster

I need more information to help, what have you tried so far?  
                      Does it work with a new character? Did you test with only Dugi Guides enabled? 

can you post a screenshot. 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.