Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Dugi guides is loaded but not working at all in pre patch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cyclone701
    Participant

as title says not working at all, its loaded, the icon has a really weird hue to it, its no clickable.. have to use /dugi config just to open menu, i check the frame box to allow me to move it around and it will not let me move the frames that is stuck of far right of my screen. not seeing anyone else posting about it. so was wondering it if it just me or could be a conflict with other mods 

cyclone701
      Participant

update: disabled all mods accept for dugi and still not working and throwing errors all over the place

Ozzi
        Participant

Hi cyclone701, I am sorry that you are experiencing some issues. Have you tried to reinstall the addon using Dugi Guides Installer?

cyclone701
          Participant

yes, twice so far 1 of switch cost me 3 hours as I got cought in the queue:
            I will ry to catch every error but this is 1 of them when i try to click the icon AFTER i type /dugi config to get it to show up

Date: 2022-08-31 09:29:43
            ID: 13
            Error occured in: Global
            Count: 1
            Message: …faceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZContextMenu.common.lua line 195:
               attempt to call field ‘IsPlayerShareClient’ (a nil value)
            Debug:
               [string “=[C]”]: IsPlayerShareClient()
               [string “@DugisGuideViewerZContextMenu.common.lua”]:195: ShowMainMenu()
               [string “@DugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4306: OnOff_OnClick()
               [string “*:OnClick”]:2:
                  [string “*:OnClick”]:1
            Ozzi
            Participant

It looks to me the Sharing is still enabled.

Type in /dugi config, while in the settings under Guide Sharing Beta, and remove any player names in the list.

Let me know if that fixes it.

–Edit–
              I made a major change to the instructions after reading the error message for the third time.

cyclone701
              Participant

got this one after i uncheck the guide share:

Date: 2022-08-31 15:46:17
                ID: 17
                Error occured in: Global
                Count: 1
                Message: …faceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZContextMenu.common.lua line 195:
                   attempt to call field ‘IsPlayerShareClient’ (a nil value)
                Debug:
                   [string “=[C]”]: IsPlayerShareClient()
                   [string “@DugisGuideViewerZContextMenu.common.lua”]:195: ShowMainMenu()
                   [string “@DugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4306: OnOff_OnClick()
                   [string “*:OnClick”]:2:
                      [string “*:OnClick”]:1

Looks the same with diff ID

cyclone701
                Participant

OK SO, got it to work. i had to manually delete the folder out of the addons folder then for shits and giggles as I was giving my pc the middle finger I hit auto detect on your installer.. which I have never used for the last 3 years at all.. and it reinstalled the stuff and started working so shrug computer things want computer things done

Thanks for responding Ozzi and this is a great mod so that’s why I was trying so hard to get it to work I swear by it!

Ozzi
                  Participant

It was my pleasure. I’m glad you were able to resolve this issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.