Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mitrooper
    Participant

Hello,

I want to change the font size of the Dugi Arrow and I also want to change some settings for the Zone Map.
      But ever since the last update I can’t access the Dugi Arrow/ Zone Map mini settings menu anymore.
      To use the mini settings menu, I normally would right click on the Dugi Arrow or Zone Map and it would pop up on-screen, it doesn’t anymore.

Anyone else got this problem?

Ozzi
      Participant
        A new Ctrl + Right click has been implemented to prevent the right click menu from poping up when interacting with an object or npc etc. You can find this setting under “Other”.
        The Arrow font setting you’re looking for is “Text Scale”, you can also make the arrow bigger or smaller with “Arrow Scale”. Pretty much the same for the zone map.
        I hope this helps :)
        mitrooper
        Participant

Hello Caluril,

I haven’t played WoW in some months and didn’t know about this new CTRL+Right Click setting, didn’t even notice it in the Dugi settings when I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Thanks for taking the time to point it out to me.

Much appreciated.

Mike

Ozzi
          Participant

mitrooper said:

Hello Caluril,

I haven’t played WoW in some months and didn’t know about this new CTRL+Right Click setting, didn’t even notice it in the Dugi settings when I was trying to figure out what was going on.

Thanks for taking the time to point it out to me.

Much appreciated.

Mike

Hi Mike,
            Welcome back and you’re welcome. :)
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.