Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi. Dugi Guild Arrow not working in SL. I tried Dugi Reset, Reload UI etc. 

Best,

lainor
    Participant

sahas83 said:

Hi. Dugi Guild Arrow not working in SL. I tried Dugi Reset, Reload UI etc. 

Best,

Have you tried reinstalling the guides?

clerback
      Participant

Im having the same issue.  Tried reinstalling and reloading UI no luck.

clerback
        Participant

Found this in another thread and it fixed my issue.

1. Try testing with only Dugi enabled 

2. Click on the DG icon make sure it’s Gold in color, if you use the Twitch installer make sure you set Dugi Questing Essential on ignore and install only with Dugi installer 

3. Try typing /dugi fix and select yes to reload 

I have this issue. I don’t know if it’s the same for you all. But I know the cause.  It’s another addon called MBB. It’s a sort of folder for all your mouse buttons. The waypoint is being hidden inside there and isn’t removable.

I have same issue with Dugi arrow, no addon called MBBB.  No Duggi arrow, no zone map and no little dots to tell me where to go next…
          I deleted dugi essential from the Curseforge downloads and now I don’t have it at.  Tried reinstalling, am going to have to uninstall it again and reinstall for 5th time this morning.  

lainor
          Participant

sammi68 said:

I have same issue with Dugi arrow, no addon called MBBB.  No Duggi arrow, no zone map and no little dots to tell me where to go next…
            I deleted dugi essential from the Curseforge downloads and now I don’t have it at.  Tried reinstalling, am going to have to uninstall it again and reinstall for 5th time this morning.  

Have you made sure to delete any remaining dugi files in your installation before reinstalling? Also have you tried the /dugi reset or the /dugi fix commands?

Reset has brought back the Dugi arrow, but no trails nor the zone map. 

lainor
            Participant

sammi68 said:

Try to load a different guide in dugi to see if it starts to show a trail/zone map. Also try to set a custom waypoint to see if that helps also.

Dugi
              Keymaster

sammi68 said:

The zone map, will appear and disappear depending on the distance of the waypoint arrow. 

Check that the zone map is working by creating a waypoint further away than your minimap radius. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.