Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    everettgiles
    Participant

Small map and Dugi Arrow not working anymore. I am up to build 8.760. Arrow has been broke since 8.758 and 8.759 and now 60. It is set to use carbonite arrow. 

everettgiles
      Participant

I disabled all ElvUI and went back to plain Wow interface and it’s still not working. 

Dugi
        Keymaster

Hi try typing /dugi fix

onibaba
          Participant

I too have noticed that the arrow isn’t working as it should. I did the dugi fix and it still didnt work and I dont have anything that could interfere with the smooth operation. Its only happened since the recent update, which for me is;8.761

Dugi
            Keymaster

onibaba said:

I too have noticed that the arrow isn’t working as it should. I did the dugi fix and it still didnt work and I dont have anything that could interfere with the smooth operation. Its only happened since the recent update, which for me is;8.761

are you saying it’s missing completely? can you post a screenshot  

can you test with only Dugi enabled. 

onibaba
              Participant

so even when I click either on the big map where my quest is or on the dugi guide, nothing

Dugi
                Keymaster

users often drag the arrow out of their screen accidentally, try typing /dugi reset to reset the frames positions or type /dugi fix 

onibaba
                  Participant

I had to unistall and reinstall and a dugi fix to get it to work. And no, I hadn’t moved it off screen

angeleyes9788
                    Participant

I don’t have game guide.

mike95050
                      Participant

Dugi said:

Hi try typing /dugi fix

i recently had the same arrow missing problem , i did what you suggested type / dugi fix and it solved the problem , thank you

dreneth
                        Participant

yay it worked lol omg was having a fit!

after last patch, my arrow is missing… could someone help me please?

Dugi
                          Keymaster

modiete said:

after last patch, my arrow is missing… could someone help me please?

try typing /dugi reset
                            try loading dugi on its own 

amuchastegui
                            Participant

My arrow never went away, BUT, I think Automatic Waypoints is broken.  It used to be that if I clicked on quest, or a question mark that are in my quest panel, the arrow would automatically appear, and now it does not, even after doing /dugi fix.

Dugi
                              Keymaster

do you have TomTom loaded? try testing it with only Dugi enabled. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.