Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Dragonflight WoW update = no Dugi Arrow or Ant Trail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    beastieboy
    Participant

As of today’s updates from Blizz …. it took some effort/time to get the Zone Map to re-appear, but no amount of tinkering brought back my Dugi Arrow or Ant Trail.  Any thoughts or solutions … plying Retail.

beastieboy
      Participant

I just noticed that under the green bar (at the bottom of the DugiInstaller) on the rh side it says, “Trial user” … since I’ve just paid for the Dugi Ingame Guides for Retail, Wrath and Classic_era (yes, all 3) for 2 PC’s (my wife & I) … I hope when I got them, it wasn’t just a temporary trial version of some sort that I got.  Anyone know?  Or does it say Trial User on everyone’s?

beastieboy
        Participant
          Well, I got the Dugi Arrow & Ant Trail; back.  I’m so used to paying for software that notifies me when there is an update …. it hadn’t occurred to me that there was an update.  Once done, the Arrow & Trail worked as before.
          I am still curious if everyone’s Installler says “Trial user”?
          blovett
          Participant

Mine does not.  I assume you mean in the account section.  It has a small welcome message with my username followed by all of my purchases.

Ozzi
            Participant

I just noticed that under the green bar (at the bottom of the DugiInstaller) on the rh side it says, “Trial user” … since I’ve just paid for the Dugi Ingame Guides for Retail, Wrath and Classic_era (yes, all 3) for 2 PC’s (my wife & I) … I hope when I got them, it wasn’t just a temporary trial version of some sort that I got.  Anyone know?  Or does it say Trial User on everyone’s?

In the Dugi installer click on the Settings button.
              Enter your Forum / Members area username and password in their appropriate fields.
              Click Okay and then wait for the installer to log you in, should notice Welcome, beastieboy! then underneath should list out your purchases.
              Click reinstall. repeat for your wife’s computer.
              beastieboy
              Participant

Thanks, Ozzi … I’ll give it a whirl when I get home tonight.  :)

beastieboy
                Participant
                  That worked!
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.