Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Dragonflight Guides for Loyalty Members – Has the program been cancelled?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Ozzi
    Participant
      looks like you don’t have the Loyalty Members access
      You will need to click the Products tab in the Members section and then click Dragonflight Update, it’s worth every cent imho.
      Once you paid for the update, and it was successful with confirmation. Load up the Dugi installer, and then click on the Reinstall for the guides to get added, even if you do have the latest version.

Confused as this is my account history and you can see the initial date 2008 and all the expansions have been free.

Ozzi
      Participant
        To qualify for the loyalty members, you had to spend two hundred and something dollars worth of guides and modules, this was before it was removed when subscription system took over.
        Okay then the only thing I can suggest is to make a support ticket. I would look at your account if I had the access.

i think I might be confused.

I was a founding member not a loyalty member.

I’ve lodged a support ticket.

Thank you Ozzi for the prompt replies.

Regards,
        Allan

Ozzi
        Participant
          Awesome, hopefully you can get an answer soon.
          It’s my pleasure, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to completely resolve your problem.
          csbeau1969
          Participant

Hi Ozzi,

Same issue as raised above, I do show Loyalty on my Dugi Installer but under products, the full package is what shows for purchase, and thus, the reason for my question above (about being able to purchase other modules separately):

And my products show:

In game, it appears to be working but the system does not seem to have registered it officially across my account. Also, I would like to purchase Achievements & Professions as I have in the past, but it is not providing that option, only the full purchase.

Thank you,

csbeau

Ozzi
            Participant

I am sorry I can’t do much to help you further, you would need to make a ticket.
              As for Achievements, they are getting made and in time Dugi will release them.
              Right now I am making Profession guides.

I had the same issue … never showed up in my member access or in the updater until after I purchased it. It’s not a big deal to me though. To others, YMMV, but I view it as thanks to Dugi for continuing to provide decent support for issues after-the-fact.

shjordan
              Participant

Hi Ozzi,

Same issue as raised above, I do show Loyalty on my Dugi Installer but under products, the full package is what shows for purchase, and thus, the reason for my question above (about being able to purchase other modules separately):

And my products show:

In game, it appears to be working but the system does not seem to have registered it officially across my account. Also, I would like to purchase Achievements & Professions as I have in the past, but it is not providing that option, only the full purchase.

Thank you,

csbeau

i’m having the same issue @dugi … can you take a look?

Ozzi
                Participant

@shjordan could you please confirm that you have Loyalty Members as instructed several times to other people?
                  I can’t do much either, You’d need to create a Ticket here for Dugi to look in to it, it’s quicker and private between you and Dugi.

shjordan
                  Participant

Ozzi said:

@shjordan could you please confirm that you have Loyalty Members as instructed several times to other people?
                    I can’t do much either, You’d need to create a Ticket here for Dugi to look in to it, it’s quicker and private between you and Dugi.

yes i do:

Ozzi
                    Participant

Yeah it would be best for you to create a ticket if you haven’t done so already, it would be faster.

shjordan
                      Participant

Ozzi said:

Yeah it would be best for you to create a ticket if you haven’t done so already, it would be faster.

Already did. it was 2 months ago. i just replied to it again. Even tho i have the badge of loyalty, it still shows on the Product Sign Up | Dugi Guides™ available updates. (i’m not talking about WotLK guides.)

Ozzi
                        Participant

shjordan said:

Ozzi said:

Already did. it was 2 months ago. i just replied to it again. Even tho i have the badge of loyalty, it still shows on the Product Sign Up | Dugi Guides™ available updates. (i’m not talking about WotLK guides.)

You were told in your ticket 2 months ago and again recently to ignore that and click the  Update button, even if you already have the latest update in the Dugi Installer and then check the guides In-Game. So you are now told in the forum the same thing :patsyouontheback:

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.