Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    huggyme
    Participant

Hi 🙂 
      Dragonflight is soon around the corner, I am a loyalty member, not a subscriber. Is there a Dragonflight guide that will soon come that I should buy to be well prepared for Dragonflight, or – will that just become available to me once it hits in a couple of days?

I’m also looking for this.

SHIMOSA
      Participant

same

maxiscope
        Participant

rdy to buy it :smiley:

Morgana5
          Participant
            Why is there no word, or ability to pay for the Dragonflight guide, Dugi?
            Even a simple “were working on it, and may need more time” is better than radio
            silence.  I searched the forums, is this not the way we communicate?
            I am a busy person, as Im sure many of us are, and would prefer to get our ducks in a row and all set up, so we can go about our lives.
            Launch is tomorrow.
            karpana
            Participant

Adding my hat to this party…
              I too am a loyalty member and looking for the Dragonflight guides.

Ozzi
              Participant

The Dragonflight guides will be released when Blizzard releases the expansion pack

crytsaltech
                Participant

just checked an hour before launch, shows it as a 30 dollar addon, might still be processing things.

windara
                  Participant

Tried to purchase it in two different browsers (Firefox with ads unblocked, and Microsoft Edge). I know there’s plenty of room on the card I’m using. But it won’t process the card, just says it can’t process and to check with my financial institution.

Is this happening to others? Or everyone else? Is Dugi not really ready to sell it yet?

zerocool
                    Participant

I used PayPal had no problems at all

Turos97
                      Participant

i brought it but nothing show up in game. its said that i have it when u load up the installer. but nothing in game

roxrussell
                        Participant

I’m a Loyalty member but I can’t find the DF guide in my member area. I can’t even find it to buy it, which I’d happily do.

balthazar39
                          Participant

I too am a loyalty member. Do I need to purchase the Dragonflight expansion update?

shjordan
                            Participant

Still trying to figure out why we as loyalty members have to pay again for the DF update…

Morgana5
                              Participant
                                In case you are reading this now,   I too changed from Firefox to Chrome and the option to buy the guide showed up.
                                Hope this helps.
                              Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.