Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Does the retail monthly sup include classic wow?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

As the title says do i get classic wow if i do the sub or do i need to purchase separate?

gold
    Participant

Its not included its separate  for 37dollars, for this reason I went elsewhere.
      Hopefully it will be one day added to their normal subscription fee.

gold said:

Gold – Where did you go? I might just get a refund and get something else…

I feel like I’ve paid $40 to QA test their product for them! I’m getting memory leaks causing my FPS to drop to 24 after a minute of use (my PC runs the game at 100fps on ultra settings without the addon). To make things worse, there are a handful of errors in the guides causing you waste time flying/running to the location :/
      I’m strongly considering getting a refund too…
      Dugi
      Keymaster

I feel like I’ve paid $40 to QA test their product for them! I’m getting memory leaks causing my FPS to drop to 24 after a minute of use (my PC runs the game at 100fps on ultra settings without the addon). To make things worse, there are a handful of errors in the guides causing you waste time flying/running to the location :/
        I’m strongly considering getting a refund too…

QA test our product? do you want the guide now or do you want the guide later? because creating guides doesn’t just magically happen, it takes time.  If you want it perfect then please wait a month or two when it will be perfect. Wanting it perfect on day 1 is unrealistic expectation, please show me a better guide. 

memory leak might have something to do with your macro, try removing all your macro test it then replace them.

gold said:

It is included in the month sub package fyi

Dugi
        Keymaster

mjpatr01 said:

gold said:

It is included in the month sub package fyi

No, WoW Classic is not part of the Sub 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.