Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    djricko
    Participant
      So my annual subscription is due to renew some time in november.
      How far is Dugi Guide currently towards being complete in regards to Shadowlands.
      The 2 other main competing guides are actively advertising being updated for Shadowlands,
      where the dugi site to be pretty much stagnant from the 8.3 patch.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

sorry for the late reply, we’re busy working on it. 

Our addon is fully functional for Shadowlands, so far we’ve collected all the data we need to complete the leveling guide and we got a lot of manual editing to complete, It will be done on launch day. 

broadblade
        Participant
          I know you are very busy with the Shadowlands update but, I was wondering if you could give me a little bit of details concerning the price for the update.  A little information first about me.  I have been using your guide since 2008 and was grandfathered into the newest updates.  What can I expect to pay for the update plus any acheivement and profession updates ?  As I am using a pre-paid card to purchase your guides, any help on this matter would be appreciated.
          Thank you,
          broadblade
          Dugi
          Keymaster

it will likely be the same as the our normal update prices, Leveling guide $30, achievement & profession update will be $15. 

Older Legion update will be free and BFA updates will be reduced once the expansion update is release. 

lee.perry.376
            Participant

Dugi, I’m a long time user of your excellent guide.  Just a slight confusion regarding your comment within this section.

1). You say the Shadowlands guide  will be done on launch day, does that mean it’s ready for launch or will be available after launch has happened?  

2). When will it be available to purchase? Can we pre-order so it’s available to download ASAP (hopefully before the launch so we can take advantage and dive straight in with no drama’s).
              Dugi
              Keymaster

yes it means it will be ready before launch day, we”ll get you setup and ready to go before the launch, dont worry. 

If heard the news that the expansion have been delayed so that is actually a relieve for us because it gives us more time to make everything perfect. 

daydgaming
                Participant

Dugi said:

yes it means it will be ready before launch day, we”ll get you setup and ready to go before the launch, dont worry. 

If heard the news that the expansion have been delayed so that is actually a relieve for us because it gives us more time to make everything perfect. 

But will it  be available for pre-patch? 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

yes we have prepare pre-patch update 

jokwon
                    Participant

Hello Dugi 

I juste see i dont have shadowland on my guide?

is it normal?

petra1000
                      Participant

Is Shadowland ready yet?

Dugi
                        Keymaster

won’t be ready until expansion release 

Launch is ready in less then a week when can we buy it

arimashi31
                          Participant

Hello, are we going to be avle to install the update before the launch? how much will it cost me if i have an annual subscription? 
                            thanks

Dugi
                            Keymaster

Old members can buy it today, will be announce soon. Subscription users will automatically get the update, nothing for them to do. 

krammedyr
                              Participant

Dugi said:

Old members can buy it today, will be announce soon. Subscription users will automatically get the update, nothing for them to do. 

hey dugi have old members a you tocking a but i can ses eny fing jet ;) 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.