Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    donboy53
    Participant

I tried The World of Warcraft Edition in. Then I decided to play classic. And I wanted to use a guide this time So I bought The Classic edition. So it worked fine up to 12. I Then moved servers to play classic got everything downloaded. Well it still only goes to Durotar From 1 to 12. I never got to download classic version.I been working on this since morning.
      Anyone halve help?

Ozzi
      Participant

okay try this, in dugi installer, click on Settings and then click on Repair this will uninstall the addon and all saved variables. Click the Ok button and verify the Username and Password, (they should match the website/forum username and passwords) Click Ok again. If the installer does not install the latest update automatically click Reinstall button.
        Run the game/s again, they should work, if not check your subscription.

donboy53
        Participant

I got it to work 2 minutes after I requested help on it.  Would you know how to make your own waypoint on the map???

Thank you for responding.

Ozzi
          Participant
            I am glad you got it sorted, to make your own waypoint use /way xx yy
            ex:
            /way 58 34
            /way 58.00 34.00

However, more information will be displayed if you just type /way and take a look at the examples, the ones I showed isnt dedicated to a zone, where as if you use /way Shadowglen 45 74 it will point to the respective co ords in that zone. I hope this helps.
            I forgot to mention that tomtom waypoints also work, most people post tomtom waypoints in wowhead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.