Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

I tested kadrak situation, and here is the result http://somup.com/cYeojrh5WX

arrow seems to be working correctly 

einistein
      Participant
        Thanks for looking into this! I had several very odd cases with arrow sending all over the place just to get back to where I am currently standing.
        I am now trying to find out which addon(s) are causing DG arrow to get confused ever so often. With the other cases I already tried disabling addons, but now I will specifically test this with Kadrak again, because it was easily reproducible the last time.
        You do need to refresh the waypoint (click again) when you walk beneath or onto the tower, though. Will report back once I am through my addons.
        Btw, step 52 and step 53 are the same, both telling me to turn in a finished quest with Kadrak.
        einistein
        Participant

I cannot reproduce the issue at Kadrak anymore, even with all addons being enabled. Maybe deleting the Wow cache folder did the trick (as hoped). If strange Arrow waypoints happen again I will report back.

einistein
          Participant
            Arrow still behaves odd.
            The following screenshot was done after disabling all other addons and deleting the Wow cache.
            Then I tried a “dugi /fix” and Arrow asks me to go to the next flightmaster in Brackenwall. I keep refreshing the Arrow to see what happens and then I stumble over this area where the arrow changes course. Why would I want to turn left first?
            PS: The forum turns single blank lines into double ones (see all the white space above).
            einistein
            Participant
              Walking a bit further, now Arrow wants me to first turn around back to the street and then left, before sending me back towards Brackenwall.
              And there seem to be several such points where DG Arrow sends you towards some points on roads and area borders before sending you towards the final destination.
              einistein
              Participant
                Almost there, but Arrow insists on sending me back first.
                Finally there, even though DG Arrow does not comply. I kept refreshing Arrow, even at this point. Another “dugi /fix” did not help either.
                einistein
                Participant

I deleted all DG “wtf” data, but still the same result standing in front of Shardi.

einistein
                  Participant

I also noticed that Townfolks data seems to be missing. For Ogrimmar no Battlemasterm, Classtrainer, Flightmaster or Inkeeper are shown. For Undercity I get the Inkeeper, but no Auctioneer (along with the other three missing). I did not check other places as fortunately I can use Handynotes instead.

Dugi
                    Keymaster

looks like taxi data is broken in dustwallow I’m currently rebuilding it for kalimdor horde. 

auctioneer are missing in undercity,  what class are you ? some class trainers for your class might not be available there. 

einistein
                      Participant

Now that you mention it. It seems quite reasonable that Oggrimar and Undercity would not have Druid class trainers. I did not expect this from a capital, but of course they are lacking parks and recreations there. Sorry for the confusion.

einistein
                        Participant
                          Another strange route:
                          einistein
                          Participant
                            DG does not seem to know the Enchanting trainer in Ogrimmar?!
                            Dugi
                            Keymaster

I’ll add those missing trainers

einistein
                              Participant
                                This NPC seems to be using the wrong coordinates:
                                einistein
                                Participant

Why the long way around?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.