Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Completed 1-12 guide and now it doesn’t indicate another guide as being available. The LUA files are there for other guides, but they’re not appearing in my addon in-game to load.

Dugi
    Keymaster

Hi make sure you install the paid guide

Load the installer and enter your username and password in the settings menu and click reinstall 

I mean, I did the one time purchase for the guide and ran the installer… what else am I supposed to do?

leptonic
      Participant

Same for me. I can click on the Darkshore 12-17 Guide press Go bot nothing happened. The chat says the guide is loaded, but the Guide isn´t active.

The only thing I’ll add, is that I am not a live member for the retail guide. So my installer says, “Welcome, Trial User!”. Not sure if that’s the problem, but this was advertised as a single one-time purchase, so I wouldn’t think you’d need an active subscription to the retail guide.

So it may have just been an invalid username. I was using my email like we would on the website, but apparently it’s not the email and the client doesn’t say invalid username/password. Any way, doesn’t say trial anymore, has my username – so I assume it’s working.

I am having the same issue. Tried everything.

Dugi
        Keymaster

sirs said:

I am having the same issue. Tried everything.

Hi make sure you enter the correct credentials and install paths are correct and it should work 

jokwon
          Participant

i juste do everything you said and nothing 1-12 only i got paid version right user and pass and nothing wirk.

Dugi
            Keymaster

jokwon said:

i juste do everything you said and nothing 1-12 only i got paid version right user and pass and nothing wirk.

Hi you still need to purchase the classic guide 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.