Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hello,
    I purchased the classic Guide. Loving it so far. But a few key features I feel is missing. Not sure if they are bugs, work in progress, or my client not showing them.
    1. No quest info on tool tip of mob
    2. This feature was on 1.016 but is missing now, Mob has quest marker over their head. This helped a bit since tool tip wasn’t showing. This feature didn’t show on all mobs though.
    3. Circled Location of Mobs on Map/Mini Map. It only points to the general area. I kept finding myself running around like crazy and going the wrong way thinking mobs could be in an area.
    Thank you,
    o0black0o
    Dugi
    Keymaster

all points above are default feature that only exist in WoW Retail.  

You can’t get this in WoW Classic, this is what people asked for when they say want Vanilla. 

Hi Dugi!
      Thanks so much for your response. Also, I appreciate all your hard work in such little time with the launch of classic.
      Just to clarify so I can understand. Are you saying it can’t be done or that you don’t plan on doing it to preserve the classic feel with your add-on?
      I ask because, add-ons like Questie and ClassicCodex have these options and are working.
      Thank you,
      o0black0o
      Dugi
      Keymaster

yes you are right, it is possible with those addons. This would require additional database to be added into the addon.  

This is not a feature that we provide or maintain with WoW retail because it is built in the game.  But we’ll see what we can do and see if we can add those data to make the feature possible. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.