Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lastcaress77
    Participant

I was wondering what the future of classic guides may hold as of right now? I was wondering if eventually we will get things like profession updates, rares, mounts, holidays and on and on like the retail release has? I know nothing is out yet but was curious if there were other plans and additions to just leveling?

Dugi
      Keymaster

We have plan to include the Dungeon guides as free update, I don’t think any holidays exist in Vanilla,  will include WorldMapTracking as free update, other things like pet & mount might be a small free update as well as there isn’t a lot of them around.

Holidays were confirmed during the Reddit AMA:

“Trick or Treat! Yes, because we’re based on patch 1.12’s data, holidays will play out as day did during that patch. So we look forward to spooky treats and happy haunts this October!”

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ct08c7/welcome_to_the_rclassicwow_subreddit_ama_with_the/

lastcaress77
        Participant

Dugi said:

We have plan to include the Dungeon guides as free update, I don’t think any holidays exist in Vanilla,  will include WorldMapTracking as free update, other things like pet & mount might be a small free update as well as there isn’t a lot of them around.

That’s awesome to hear it’s at least possible. I know it will take time as initial focus will be getting the existing content finished and pushed out while still supporting retail. As stated holidays were confirmed in the Reddit AMA but regardless I’m happy to have your guides to emulate Vanilla years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.