Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Classic Guide Causing Noticable Frame Rate Drops

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Hi,
    When I created a new WTF folder, I removed all of my macros, that did nothing to help the issue.
    Please see above where the issue gets better when I have less quests in my quest log.
    elkun
    Participant

I just wanted to chime in that I too have been having this problem in the Barrens. I am not sure if it’s been in any other zones. It’s been a mild annoyance to me for a minute. When I disable Dugi, all is good. when its the only one enabled there are still stutters.

fjaehn
      Participant

I was getting substantial frame drops for a second or two shortly after leaving combat. This is what I did to reduce the frame drops:

1. Dugi Settings > Maps > World Map Tracking – enable this
        2. Dugi Settings > Maps > Show Objective Bulbs – disable this
        3. ‘Magnifying glass’ button on minimap – disable all options
        4. Reload UI
        elkun
        Participant

elkun said:

I just wanted to chime in that I too have been having this problem in the Barrens. I am not sure if it’s been in any other zones. It’s been a mild annoyance to me for a minute. When I disable Dugi, all is good. when its the only one enabled there are still stutters.

Just and update. I updated to 1.36 ( I guess I’m one of those people who thought they were updated to the latest, but wasn’t). I turned off a few settings, notably Dugi Settings > Maps > World Map Tracking  and Dugi Settings > Maps > Show Objective Bulbs. I have not had issues since.

Dugi
          Keymaster

Show Objective Bulbs is CPU intensive, disable it if you have too many quests in the map, this is not something we can improve unfortunately. 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.