Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    emmjayell
    Participant

Same problem.  Still broken.   Thank you @jpunlimited , but when I do that, i get no previous versions available.

genehume
      Participant

Me neither on the previous issues

genehume
        Participant

Build 1.130 – March 28th 2020 is not working boss.  How can I revert back to 1.129?

macbane
          Participant

Build 1.130, 28 MAR 20 is not working.  I am surprised that Quality Assurance testing did not flush this out prior to its release.  And it is a Saturday, so I also assume that Monday or Tuesday is the earliest support will work on this or a fix.  Looking at other products since the recent change at Dugi Guides has left support and patches weak.

Also, roll back feature does not work if you tried repair or the program reinstalls… you will get no previous versions.

donek
            Participant

Good morning, Either the installer is broken or the update isn’t workin… Still getting the Addon Version 1.129 , Repair Button isn’t working as it is saying no WOW Path found (not true as i can start wow with the Play button) and the complete Addon (apart the tutorial) is not working inGame at all ..

same problem just wasted 74$ on this it use to be better than it is now wot has changed i have spent the last 6 hours trying to get it to go sad realy

nightclewer
              Participant

donek said:

Good morning, Either the installer is broken or the update isn’t workin… Still getting the Addon Version 1.129 , Repair Button isn’t working as it is saying no WOW Path found (not true as i can start wow with the Play button) and the complete Addon (apart the tutorial) is not working inGame at all ..

same problem just wasted 74$ on this it use to be better than it is now wot has changed i have spent the last 6 hours trying to get it to go sad realy

Donek you are half rigth when you say they use to be better. They use to be faster.
                Faster is better so half right.
                But the content is still good, just ask me or anyone of the guys above us who are trying to use the gide.

;)

btw Dugi Team, fix this fast.

Dugi
                Keymaster

sorry for the trouble, try updating to 1.131 now

Updated – then /reload – Error went away, looks like back to business.

Thanks

genehume
                  Participant

Thank you!!!! You and your product rock!

flamboyant
                    Participant

Hi Dugi, when guide sharing is active, the dugi guide symbol glows green. Is is supposed to like this? Maybe you can make it something else?

cpace
                      Participant

Working for me now, thank you for addressing this so promptly.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

Hi Dugi, when guide sharing is active, the dugi guide symbol glows green. Is is supposed to like this? Maybe you can make it something else?

try updating again now to 1.132

donek
                          Participant

1.131 come out no good still

donek
                            Participant

1.132 seem to be working

einistein
                              Participant

v1.132 is working.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.