Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Build 1.130 – March 28th 2020
      Dugi Addon
      • New Guide Sharing BETA feature for Classic Addon
      • Updated FR Localization
      • Added missing profession trainers tracking in Orgrimmar
      Leveling Guides
      • Various improvements to leveling guides 
      bellogphar
      Participant

Good morning, Either the installer is broken or the update isn’t workin… Still getting the Addon Version 1.129 , Repair Button isn’t working as it is saying no WOW Path found (not true as i can start wow with the Play button) and the complete Addon (apart the tutorial) is not working inGame at all ..

jwilken816
        Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PLEASE FIX EXACT SAME ISSUE

einistein
          Participant

I assumed that it was just a case of wrong TOC file version entry. But unfortunately the files downloaded and installed are broken in that they cause massive LUA errors and the addon stops functioning. So I am back to 1.129 for the time being.

barryjw
            Participant

same problem as above with build 1.130

einistein said:

I assumed that it was just a case of wrong TOC file version entry. But unfortunately the files downloaded and installed are broken in that they cause massive LUA errors and the addon stops functioning. So I am back to 1.129 for the time being.

Same problem, How did u go back to 1.129 ??

einistein
              Participant

Local backups. Additionally my WoW addons folder is synchronized via Dropbox, so I can always rollback via that if I lack local backups.

Are we getting a fix? My addon is totally unusable right now

cpace
                Participant

einistein said:

Local backups. Additionally my WoW addons folder is synchronized via Dropbox, so I can always rollback via that if I lack local backups.

Sounds wise and I have learned a valuable lesson today. My Dugi’s is broken as well :(

einistein
                  Participant

Using Dropbox for the Interface and WTF folder is very useful if you plan to use more than one computer (like desktop + laptop). Other cloud services work, too, but Dropbox is the one handling these many small files best (+local sync over the same LAN/WLAN).

jobar98
                    Participant

Having same problem

Same issue here. Addon unusable. I don’t seem to have anyway to revert to 1.129. Is there any function on this site to download older versions of the addon? 

jpunlimited
                      Participant

On Windows 10 if you go to World of Warcraft_classic_InterfaceAddOns you can right-click DugisGuideViewerZ > Properties > Previous Versions and from there revert to previous version. It works well for me

Augiebendogy
                        Participant

Ug, even using 1.129 the frame position is off screen.  /dugi reset does nothing.  Had to roll all the way back to 1.126

gamber
                          Participant

Same issue here as well.hope a fix comes soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.