Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    grezeau
    Participant

1] I noticed that there is no Fishing menu item when using Find neartist Profession Trainers.
      2] When my character is located in Goldshire and I ask for the nearest Alchemy trainer location I get a waypoint that is zones away instead of the location in Stormwind for Tel’Athir.
      3] In the minimap the book icons only show Engineering Trainer when I mouse over them.
      Thanks for all the great work on the Classic Guide.  It’s VERY helpful.

deathcore
      Participant

by me, i can’t find a profession trainer for herbalism, it’s no trainer for it into thr menu, profession herbalism is missing

grezeau
        Participant

Thanks deathcore.  You are correct.  Also no Enchanting trainer listed either.  Should be easy enough to update the list to add those.

Dugi
          Keymaster

We have added lots of the missing trainers with latest build 

deathcore
            Participant
              okay i will check this, i have write a patch for my own client a i have to little data from trainer position… the data base for trainers is a mystery for me, i understand, the professoin id, trainer id, the npc id a the location – mystery… so i can’t fix it by myself :(
              EDIT: In fact dugi, i can say, profession ID for herbalism ( you use 2366) is wrong, use ID 9134, this is the correct ID to give the right name for herbalism profession on Classic….

Dugi
              Keymaster

we’ll fix that up thank you 

deathcore
                Participant

hmm very thanks dugi, nothing is fixed at the actual version, all id’s are wrong… fishing id is also wrong, to many you use id 131474 a right is id 7731, the same was i have found by profession herbalism, nothing is fixed and nothing is right… i paid 44 dollar, it is over 50 € by clickbank! for a old copy and paste job??? i think, you use a old code and fix this with replay of users! this is very unacceptable for this price! this it’s not the only problem, all guides are not right, wrong points, wrong quests (little are non existens) and many many are wrong quest level vs. player level! what is this??? i’m a fan of your guides, previously, now this is a catastrophe a you have the money, this is your first interest………..

Dugi
                  Keymaster

A copy and paste job? if you only know how wrong that statement is. 

Plenty was fixed and everything for dugi guides is our priority, we have been working long hours everyday for months for wow classic and this is our price. We value our time and we won’t do it for any less. If you think your time is not worth more than $37 then don’t buy the guide. we offer 60 day guarantee. 

deathcore
                    Participant
                      no dugi, if your statement is true, why i find many many many old code? why i find many code from release version of wow, a example: pet battle? code from this in classic? this is copy and paste… many many quests are used (copied) from very old code or guides, i have compared this, i have many version of your guide, i’m a long member…
                      i will say, it is okay, if it’s work a i see, to many will not work! hey guys, this is a job for hours and hours, i know a the result is actual not right! if you can’t make this in a short time – release it not! sorry a any incomplete product with many many errors to sell it’s the wrong way… i know, you work hard and fix it a the fact is, to many guides are wrong and this is not acceptable…
                      Dugi
                      Keymaster

So everything is wrong? we should just start over? do you see anyone else screaming for their money back? We can’t release our product because you said so?

What are you talking about? are you saying code is the same for the guide or the addon? the guides are 100% new I don’t know how its possible possible for you to have existing version of it because we don’t even have Classic guide as a in game guide only PDF. We literally played the game again and record our steps as we played during the beta and live. 

and pet battle is your example of using same code? we don’t even use that in classic, it’s just there not being used at all.  

If you think addon code is copy and paste why don’t you copy and paste addon retail version into classic and please tell me how long it will take you to fix it into a working addon. 

and incomplete? last time we check we have a brand new complete 1-60 guide for both factions for 2019 Dugi WoW Classic addon, which is what we’re selling. I don’t claim is perfect but its getting closer everyday. If you can create a perfect guide this early please show us how it can be done. Otherwise you will need to wait until the guide is perfect then buy the guide. 

roxrussell
                        Participant

I’m not as happy with the Classic guide as I have been all the rest of them. I’ve been a Gold member since Wrath or Cata days. The guide is pretty far off on when it thinks we should be at specific levels…sometimes by 19 bars.  I would suggest you offer some additional QUESTS that would assist with this if we aren’t where you think we should be. Don’t just tell us to grind an ENTIRE level. That’s just plain silly.

Dugi
                          Keymaster

I’m not as happy with the Classic guide as I have been all the rest of them. I’ve been a Gold member since Wrath or Cata days. The guide is pretty far off on when it thinks we should be at specific levels…sometimes by 19 bars.  I would suggest you offer some additional QUESTS that would assist with this if we aren’t where you think we should be. Don’t just tell us to grind an ENTIRE level. That’s just plain silly.

I think you should be unhappy with WoW Classic and not the guide, this is what you signed up for when you play WoW Classic. There is just no other quest available for that level range, other than dungeon which we are working on.

lessmarble
                            Participant

tracking is not showing herbalism trainers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.