Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Suggestions Classic – Are you guys working on fleshing out Horde Guide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chr1zz
    Participant

So I’ve been playing horde side mostly and have noticed a few things missing from the guide specifically class quests, (Shaman and Druid both quests were missing)… I honestly noticed some weird stuff where it would have the wrong mobs to kill or send you to the wrong area.. (ie Step 42 on Barrens 22-23) says to kill Zhevra Runners.. well there aren’t any Zhevra runners there, only Chargers..) Nitpicking I know..

But then I go and play Alliance side a little bit and wow I was impressed. Instead of just saying Go see X for example… the alliance says stuff like Go see X he’s towards the bridge on the right… or more descriptive and instructions..

Is Horde ever going to be like this?

ddrolet
      Participant

I agree.  Same thing here.  I play mostly horde now, and have noticed this a lot.  Just yesterday, it took me from Silverpine to crossroads.  When I got to ratchet, I took the raptor horns quest, and then the next part stated to turn in the quest, after picking it up.  8 or 9 steps later, it stated to go to the area where the raptors that have horns are and collect the horns.  Order of operations is important.

Dugi
        Keymaster

Alliance did got more attention, we are working on horde still 

chr1zz
          Participant

Dugi said:

Alliance did got more attention, we are working on horde still 

That’s a fair enough answer… I noticed other stuff in alliance like “train first aid.. train fish.. etc”.

As long as you improve the horde I understand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.