Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Classic 1.124: Mulgore Profession trainers’ positions all mixed up

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    einistein
    Participant
      Hello,
      I am currently testing Classic in Mulgore and noticed that DG mixes up the profession trainers in Mulgore. It does have profession trainer positions, but it displays the wrong trainers in most (all?) positions.
      einistein
      Participant

Same problem in the Barrens. Asking for the nearest cooking trainer in Crossroads sends me to the tailoring trainer Kil’Hala. Tried dugi /fix already.

Dugi
        Keymaster

einistein said:

Hello,
          I am currently testing Classic in Mulgore and noticed that DG mixes up the profession trainers in Mulgore. It does have profession trainer positions, but it displays the wrong trainers in most (all?) positions.

which one is wrong? I just checked and all of them are correct. 

Dugi
          Keymaster

I see the bug, for some reason the find nearest always point to the same npc but the worldmap tracking positions are correct.  we’ll fix that up 

einistein
            Participant

Great, thanks!

einistein
              Participant
                I just checked the worldmap in Mulgore. DG lists 5 (five) wrong engineering trainers on the map (not just find nearest):
                – Fishing trainer
                – Cooking trainer
                – Herbalism trainer
                – Weapon trainer
                – Alchemy trainer (Kray)
                I also noticed that these are all in English, while I am using the German Wow client.
                Dugi
                Keymaster

do you mean Thunder bluff and not Mulgore because those are different maps and I can see some trainers are missing but existing trainers are correct. 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

i see its missing herbalism and skinning trainers completely we’ll fix that up 

einistein
                    Participant

Sorry, meant Thunderbluff in my last post. All trainers that I listed are listed as “Engineering” for me on the Thunderbluff map.

einistein
                      Participant

Checked Thunder Bluff using the latest 1.125 update and everything seems fine now. Thanks for the quick fix! Definitively an incentive to buy the Classic guide. Too bad that no dungeon and professions guides are available for Classic.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

We do have Dungeon guides with pre-quests

einistein
                          Participant
                            I got confused that only the leveling guide can be ordered and did not look at the product page that lists the dungeon guide as being included. Thanks for pointing it out.
                            Might make sense to include a short (+dungeon guide) on the order page, for those of us old users who just check the “products” section of the members area.
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.