Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Cant see classic guides after installing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I just paid for the classic guide and installed today, but when I was inspecting the guide all the files that would normally list all the steps for the levelling process are empty – will these be updated before Classic launches?

onibaba
    Participant

put classic dugi guides into classic, interface, addons

I used the installer and it is in that location, I have also had a look at the manual download and the files are also blank

onibaba
      Participant

check the dugi version that your using. I changed the installer to which is also near where the classic manual installation is.It may delete the previous dugi exe file.Make sure you have the new version in your wow folder

Not sure if im missing something, here is what I see in both versions:

Dugi
        Keymaster

Not sure if im missing something, here is what I see in both versions:

Looking into this 

Thanks Dugi – was hoping to have a look at the levelling route prior to launch

Dugi
          Keymaster

try reinstalling now

Dugi said:

try reinstalling now

I can confirm its downloaded correctly now – thanks for getting that fixed so quickly

genttech
            Participant

Awesome Team! Keep it up!

alesk92
              Participant

Same here with version 1.001, guides are empty…
                And with the 1.002 there is two more guide as you can see below : 

Where are the other guides ???

alesk92 said:

Same here with version 1.001, guides are empty…
                And with the 1.002 there is two more guide as you can see below : 

Did you purchase them? You have to purchase the WoW Classic guides ($37 USD). If you didn’t, then you just get the trial guides. That’s what it looks like you have in your screenshot.
                After you purchase, you can either manually download and install, or use the downloader to “reinstall”.
                Dugi
                Keymaster

alesk92 said:

Hi you still need to purchase the WoW Classic product, its not included with the sub

onibaba
                  Participant

Logged in today as level one undead rogue. Selected trisfle glade quest and nothing. When I check the suggested guides all I see in the options is a Green Box and a green box on the dungeons options too

onibaba
                    Participant

onibaba said:

Logged in today as level one undead rogue. Selected trisfle glade quest and nothing. When I check the suggested guides all I see in the options is a Green Box and a green box on the dungeons options too

all fixed again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.