Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    megnar
    Participant

First off I would like to say that I absolutely love your guides, I’ve never leveled so fast in all the time I have played World of Warcraft :smiley:

In the Mining Profession; When smelting (any) ores the counter suddenly resets to 1 (by either pressing the ‘>’ in the Window or the ‘Create All’ button.

…and in the Engineering Profession: When I try to craft more than 2+ of any type of item…The first item completes then it switches to the Mining window and so on…, I have to keep re-opening the window to craft more of the same item.

I have renamed the WTF, Interface and Cache folders, re-installed my addons one-by-one to check if the problem remained, I will gladly provide a video of these problems if it will help 🙂

Thanks
      megnar

Dugi
      Keymaster

yes can you do a video, can you only test with only Dugi enabled. 

megnar
        Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm16PjdKBR8&feature=youtu.be
          Sorry for the low FPS.

The engineering problem is first, and I have a update on the Mining problem, it appears after you switch zones (eg. Elwynn Forest > Stormwind)

Dugi
          Keymaster

we’ll fix that up 

megnar
            Participant

Thank You Dugi.

You’re awesome!

Dugi
              Keymaster

we’ve been trying to fix this but we can’t seem to replicate the issue, do you have any other addon loaded? 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.