Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Bug using classic guide or using wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, for the most part the guide seems to be working and sending me in the right direction. 

However I wanted to check something, im a 36 Human Warrior, I was already questing in Stranglethorn when I bought classic guide and loaded it up, it showed up with about 15% of the area completed so I assume it has gathered the info on the quests ive done so far etc. 

It first sent me to Ratchet to speak with Wharfmaster Dizzywig to collect 3 quests, however there was only one to pickup?

Am I setting this wrong or was this an error? I can see from other posts people are having issues so it would be good to know how you are going about tackling these going forward so I can know what to expect, and also how best to get around these potential bugs, in this instance I just checked the ! off as picked up, but I hope it doesnt later send me around to do a quest I don’t have. 

Cheers,
    Dave

So i think it may be because im level 36 and those quests are 37, why is it asking me to take quests I can’t? I discovered this because it bugged out and I needed to reset it and it asked me to pick them up again. 

football
    Participant
      Edit: Didn’t see your second post. Anyways. A 37 quest is typically able to be picked up at lvl 32+, so that’s probably not the reason why you can’t pick it up. Read below.
      It could be a breadcrumb quest from another zone leading to STV or a quest chain that started in an earlier zone that you’re missing. Or something Dugi needs to fix ::smile:
      It’s easily temporarely fixed.
      You can right click the pickup quest in the tracker to open the Guide window. Find the quest not available and double tick until there’s a read X in the box. It’ll then skip the quest+pre/follow ups. and the guide should point you to the next doable quest.
      This is also how you skip a quest you don’t want to do (Example: Hogger).

football said:

It could be a breadcrumb quest from another zone leading to STV or a quest chain that started in an earlier zone that you’re missing.
      It’s easily fied.
      You can right click the pickup quest in the tracker to open the Guide window. Find the quest not available and double tick until there’s a read X in the box. It’ll then skip the quest+pre/follow ups. and the guide should point you to the next doable quest.
      This is also how you skip a quest you don’t want to do (Example: Hogger).

Thanks buddy much appreciated.

Dugi
      Keymaster

its a bit tricky when you’re picking up the guide mid way, we’re going through the guides again to make sure that quest are automatically skipped if you haven’t done pre-quest

I have just uploaded quest chain data for latest build, this feature should automatically X out all follow up quest chain when you do it manually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.