Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brollylssj
    Participant

I am now owning BfA and today I tried the Mining and Enchanting Guide. The Enchanting Guide suggest to learn skill 2 and 3 from the trainer, but Skill 3 is not learnable (2 of the 4 Ring Enchants are World Quests and the other 2 Enchants are Reputation Items.

Dugi
      Keymaster

fixed for next build, thank you for reporting. 

onibaba
        Participant

yup…I found that out…last year

brollylssj
          Participant

Yesterday I found a small typo in the Classic Leatherworking Guide. There is a “<br>” outstanding.

BFA Leatherworking (1-175) currently at 62% states to make 95 Hardened Tempest Hide. Which i have done but my leatehrworking skill is only at 70 now and not 145 which is what is needed to move onto next step ?? there is no value in crafting more tempest hide as it is greyed out?

Dugi
            Keymaster

robo6493 said:

BFA Leatherworking (1-175) currently at 62% states to make 95 Hardened Tempest Hide. Which i have done but my leatehrworking skill is only at 70 now and not 145 which is what is needed to move onto next step ?? there is no value in crafting more tempest hide as it is greyed out?

the guide is wrong, sorry this is now fix, I haven’t changed the version number but if you reinstall the guide will be updated. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.