Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    onibaba
    Participant

Would Dugi consider an option whilst playing with a friend to link his Dugi guides with the current quest so they could do the same quests together. This would only be an option if the person who pays the subscription to link his objectives and the Dugi guide to run when they play together and not when the other (non Dugi) user to continue whilst his friend (Dugi User) is not online. This may also promote Dugi guides and the non Dugi user could potentially become a full fledgling like we all became.

Dugi
      Keymaster

I just though of a good way of doing this, we’ll see if we can implement it. 

onibaba
        Participant

What are you thinking about Dugi, I’m interested to know

Dugi
          Keymaster

we’re thinking maybe we can allow something like the main player with the paid guides can place waypoints for other players without the guide automatically, so you both are seeing the same waypoints with the same description in-sync with each other but only the player with the paid guides can see the full instruction on the small frame etc

onibaba
            Participant

For example, if I have a quest for killing 900 murlocks (an example) and my friend is questing with me. I would click on my dugi quest, the arrow would point the way and the other non dugi player would know which quest I picked up. As soon as I log off but my non digi buddy is still playing, all those hints and quest would disappear and he would be left to his own devices

Dugi
              Keymaster

yea something like that, we’ll need to play around with some ideas

onibaba
                Participant

nice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.